Sign in to follow this  

how in gods name???

ahahah im short im 5'4", 120lbs i could tell you my hair color too. ahahahahah j/k

thats kinda what i was thinkin about but i was about to start racing srac and wanted a four stroke cuz everyone says thumpers are so much better

My freind regularly wins on a less than mint 92 KX125, its piped and filtered, but it still whips tricked out 250F's, MX is 90% rider.

ahahah im short im 5'4", 120lbs i could tell you my hair color too. ahahahahah j/k

You are rather short, do you plan on lowering it? :D

no not really this is gunna make the whole thread pretty funny but i wouldnt be able to afford it. i just use the starting block things.

ya its cutting it close though the bike is at a pretty good angle but i have found a way to master starting at a 40 degree angle. ahah

I'm glad that you have come around... and you need to get someone to take a pic of you starting your bike :D and sitting on it... I want to see how i'd look on a 125 :D :D .... im the same size, but a good 20 lbs. heavier :eek:

im going riding next weekend ill try and get some pics then. its not to bad but its pretty funny! im going to bed its 12:12 where i live. thanks again for all of your help and frustration! i appreciate it. ill get the pics up some how soon! talk to you later.

Aww..How cute, twins!

HAHA!!!! im obviousely the more mature one.... :D and how does that whole age thing work anyways?? 16... 14.. no difference right? haha... this guy... twins... :D

HAHA!!! just because im short..... haha... midget... your full of 'em arent ya?

HAHA!!! just because im short..... haha... midget... your full of 'em arent ya?

You better believe it. :D

Sorry for being harsh. But my friend has been having some issues with his son on the same topic. This kid has bad grades and doesn't do anything around his house. Then blamed his dad for buying him the 05 yz125 and not the 05 crf250 for his birthday. His had has been having some money issues, yet still got his kid the new bike for his birthday, and the kid didn't even appreciate it.

Sorry again

tell him that i'll hold the bike untill for him untill he can learn to appreciate it :D

For starters, pull your head out of your ass and have some respect for your dad! How is your dad being a duck, anyway?!?

I got my bike through respect with my father. I saved alot of money - was sincere, and we financed it together. He's getting his own bike this winter

:D

Bottom line is, respect get's you a whole lot further.

:D

i did go to a bike shop and sat on an rmz.... the word i could think of was wow its pretty cool but good things will come in time i have learned.

You are growing wise young one.