Sign in to follow this  

how in gods name???

Sorry for being harsh. But my friend has been having some issues with his son on the same topic. This kid has bad grades and doesn't do anything around his house. Then blamed his dad for buying him the 05 yz125 and not the 05 crf250 for his birthday. His had has been having some money issues, yet still got his kid the new bike for his birthday, and the kid didn't even appreciate it.

Sorry again

Why'd you have to post that? All that post did was make me feel bad. :D

Maybe I'm just a softy.

Aww, don't feel like an ass. :D

Haha, your so simpathetic. :D I think I spelled that correctly, at least I hope I did :eek::D

take out the first i and add a y.

I have learned from bein a kid it takes a while to gain respect and TRULY appreciate what your parents do for you...Kids will be kids and thats all there is to it...the honestly dont know any better...

Yet, I am sure if i was in the situation i would still feel like the kid is a brat.

Dude I have NO clue why you want a new bike and you want to go with the "TREND"? That is the absolute lamest reason I have ever heard of. Be as different as you can because it is boring having everything the same. Yes when its a 125 vs a 250 the new 4 strokes just have alot of take off speed and the 125 has more top speed. If you learn to ride your 125 right you could definetly smoke a 250

you should be happy that your dad bought you a 125 in the first place, my daddy didn't buy me anything when I was a kid. That was probably his first mistake, buying it for you and you not realising what it takes to get a bike worth that amount of money, so now you think money grows on trees and you can just sell your KTM and get a brand new RMZ..

:D

Why'd you have to post that? All that post did was make me feel bad. :D

Me to for some reason,spoiled kids. :D

Im 14 and I have to pay for all of my bikes but my parents support me and they lend me money sometimes,why dont you buy a used yz250f?

Your how old? You have an '04 mx bike and your bitching about your dad no buying you a new one? Spoiled punks these days!

My mom bought me an 04 RMZ250 with the deal that i would make payments. I made a few then lost my job. And no one knows how bad i feel knowing that my mom has to pay for my bike on her own and i cant help her. I feel horrible and i havent asked her for anything knowing that shes paying for this bike. And when i get a job im going to save up and suprise her with the money for this bike.

I just turned 16 and i just wanna say that you should learn to respect your parents alittle bit more. I hope one day you have a kid thats a little ******* such as yourself. If anything ever goes wronge during this time finanically i would never be able to forgive myself even tho the company i worked for went out of business.

I havent asked my mother for anything let alone a new $6000 bike. Not only do i hope they dont buy you the bike, i hope they take the one you have now and sell it, and tell you to go out and get the next bike on your own, then you will see how much you should have appriciated it.

Im 14 and I have to pay for all of my bikes but my parents support me and they lend me money sometimes,why dont you buy a used yz250f?

I think hes too good for that :D

My mom bought me an 04 RMZ250 with the deal that i would make payments. I made a few then lost my job. And no one knows how bad i feel knowing that my mom has to pay for my bike on her own and i cant help her. I feel horrible and i havent asked her for anything knowing that shes paying for this bike. And when i get a job im going to save up and suprise her with the money for this bike.

I just turned 16 and i just wanna say that you should learn to respect your parents alittle bit more. I hope one day you have a kid thats a little ******* such as yourself. If anything ever goes wronge during this time finanically i would never be able to forgive myself even tho the company i worked for went out of business.

I havent asked my mother for anything let alone a new $6000 bike. Not only do i hope they dont buy you the bike, i hope they take the one you have now and sell it, and tell you to go out and get the next bike on your own, then you will see how much you should have appriciated it.

WHaw :D:D:D:eek::eek::eek::D:D:D:p:D:eek:

You have an SX 125 KTM!!!! One of the most expensive German made bikes and your complaining. I ride the crap outta my TTR, and i don't complain. I would kill for a SX 125. Sometimes you need to lose a little then you realize how much you really have.

As for a job, i'm a paperboy. I got the job when i was 13. I make $44 bucks a month. Get that job. and pay off your 1st bike. Once you really start working you'll realize, how fun that 2 stroke really is.

If you can take it off any jump @ the track and clear it(unlike me), you should be friggen happy!

Quit complaining. It's punks like you that give us adolescents a bad name!!! :D

The point is anything that comes from that part of the world is almost always gonna be good. BMW, V-Rod, Arnold Schwarzneggar. The germans/austrians make some pretty damn good machines

I pay for all of my own parts, my bikes, any assessories I may want. And I'm not complaining. My parents wouldnt be doing me a favor by buying things for my and your parents arent doing you a favor either. You need to establish a work ethic and you have to understand how much work it takes to get what you want. And if you earn something you will have much more respect for it. That stuff about how it is hard to find a job is BS. I have had as many jobs as I could do since I was about 12.

The point is anything that comes from that part of the world is almost always gonna be good. BMW, V-Rod, Arnold Schwarzneggar. The germans/austrians make some pretty damn good machines

They are great bike for sure!

a friend got 60 hours out of his SX125 topend, he only changed it becuase he had some head mods done and wanted to start out fresh. It was still within spec and he only changed the rings one two times...

Good bikes.

hahahahahahaha all of just need to read the whole thread and youd realize that i have already gone through this yes i am an ass thank you all for reminding me. as for the trend. i get beat everytime off the gate. it blows when im racing 450s and 250 2 strokes. im not the best so any edge i can get over the comp would be great. o ya what jobs did you have when you were 12???? i bet they didnt pay for a new bike! i cant buy a used cuz i need to make payments cuz it takes me a damn long time to get any money. get off my back you ********.

hahahahahahaha all of just need to read the whole thread and youd realize that i have already gone through this yes i am an ass thank you all for reminding me. as for the trend. i get beat everytime off the gate. it blows when im racing 450s and 250 2 strokes. im not the best so any edge i can get over the comp would be great. o ya what jobs did you have when you were 12???? i bet they didnt pay for a new bike! i cant buy a used cuz i need to make payments cuz it takes me a damn long time to get any money. get off my back you ********.

I think most are having a problem with you saying you dad is being a d!ck simply because he is being smart about this. Of course you want a new bike, who doesn't?? He's just trying to prevent you from doing something stupid, so cut him some slack. Most parents don't let their kids have MX bikes, so you're already fortunate in that regard.

Like 50 bux a munth dude!!

$6000/$50= 120 that is the 10 year plan.... Without intrest.

about this part... "my payments would only be 50 bucks are so"(what the F?... It's "or so"!!!

I am sure you will get the good rate that your credit history deserves.)

I don't think those African kids know how to cook a MX bike. They might eat it anyway.

I got more weedeating and mowing jobs than I could shake a stick at. I worked my ass of for two years and made enough for a brand new XR100.