Sign in to follow this  

how in gods name???

For starters, pull your head out of your ass and have some respect for your dad! How is your dad being a duck, anyway?!?

So you haven't finished paying for the first and you already want a second?!? That's the first thing that's wrong with today's youth. Think about all of the children in Africa that don't even have motorcycles!!!

So we should send all our first motorcycles to the kids in africa? I dont follow :D

alright heres the thing i dont have a thumper but i want one real bad. i have a 04 ktm 125 sx and i want a 05 RMZ 250. im still makeing payments on the sx so i have no choice but to wait a little longer but my dads being a complete d*ck about it what should i do??? i want to finance it. i went to suzukicycles.com and did there little finance thing.. my payments would only be 50 bucks are so. what do you think i should do????

A little growing up for starters.

Is your dad made of money? Maybe he should sell his house, and car so you should get your new bike?

I think right now you don't deserve the first bike....

i think you should get a job. then do what ever the hell you want as long as its your money. once you work for your bike then you will realize they dont grow on trees

Well if you actually have a job and are making the payments on your current bike by yourself without help from mommy and daddy, then go ahead and attempt to sell it and then finance the new bike. It will be a good wake up call for you with a little dose of reality.

If mommy and daddy are making the payments on your current bike then shut your trap you disrespectable punk kid.

Why would you want an RMZ 250? The KTM 250F is the bike you should want.

See what the KTM dealer can do as far as trade in, that is if they even have a KTM 250 F.

alright heres the thing i dont have a thumper but i want one real bad. i have a 04 ktm 125 sx and i want a 05 RMZ 250. im still makeing payments on the sx so i have no choice but to wait a little longer but my dads being a complete d*ck about it what should i do??? i want to finance it. i went to suzukicycles.com and did there little finance thing.. my payments would only be 50 bucks are so. what do you think i should do????

i would suggest to listen to what your dad is saying... he probably has a reason for not letting you get another bike.... consider yourself lucky that you have a 125!!! I want one really bad, and have been looking real hard.. found tons, but my dad wont let me get one yet... I just have to wait it out :D

1) relax

2) be ****ing grateful for what you have. my old man never bought me shit much less a new dirt bike.

Sorry, but you're not going to get much support here. Just keep the bike until you're done paying for it, then if you still want the thumper, sell the KTM and buy the Suzuki.

I just hope your dad reads this post and see's what a little spoiled sh*t you are!! I would NEVER call my dad anything!!!. :D

You got 2 bikes....and you want a third?

You'll end up with more bikes than pubic hairs you will! :D

You got 2 bikes....and you want a third?

You'll end up with more bikes than pubic hairs you will! :D

:D :D :D:eek: :eek: :eek::D :D

WAH! DADDY WON'T GET ME A NEW BIKE! WAH!

Where the hell is that kiddie forum already?

dunno why everyones jumpin all over this guy, I didn't read anything about his dad buying the bike.

whats wrong with your 125?? I'd be happy to have a bike like that. If you do have a job, I say save up and buy a used 250f once u pay off your current bike.

dunno why everyones jumpin all over this guy, I didn't read anything about his dad buying the bike.

This is true, but if you were him, and you were the on making the payements... wouldnt you put that in your post? I know I would, just to back myself up.