Whats your most embarrasing injury?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brought my new 05 450 home from the dealer in a 5 by 10 utility trailer and was so excited to get it off the trailer that I didn't support one side of the bike while releasing one of the straps from one of the bars..... Bike fell on it's side and scratched the side pannel before I even got it statrted fror the first time.

Warming up my old bike, a KX 500 in staging area of riding park here in AZ a few years ago. Thought I'd goof off on the kid track while waiting on my buddies. I was messing with my goggles with both hands not paying attention and ran straight over a 3 foot berm going about 2 MPH, and somehow wiped out HARD in front of everyone, sustaining a pipe burn and a bruised ego... ?:applause:

Moral of the story: Stay off the kid tracks! :ride:

this wasnt an injury but it was a funny crash, so we are in the first practice of the day at a race and there is this 40 foot step up into a big berm, easy right, sp there is this girl flagging, pretty, and i hit the step up and look over at teh girl in the air adn give her a thumbs up, land and go into teh berm adn when i went to accelerate out of the turn and my back wheel washed out over the top of the berm and i wad up and sprain my fingers like a goon. I get u and she is looking right at me and laughing, :ride:? so it ended decently when i met her, i was like sorry i couldnt help it i fell for you. so eneded up with a moto win and a date :applause:

I didn,t get hurt but damn close to losing my life. My wife and I went to the lake to take the Ski Tique out for some skiing one hot ass day. I got up there and the damn engine wouldn't start. I pulled the air cleaner off it and sprayed starting fluid in it and got it cranked. I had a new GNCC shirt on I would not let my wife wear because she stained my Factory Connection shirt before I even wore it. So I get down in the engine to put the cleaner back on and the dang belts sucked my shirt in, in a split second I was resisting the pull for my life. Luckily my shirt gave way and I was released shirtless. My nerves were so tore up I went to the marina immediately and bought a 12 pack. Happened about 6 years ago and my wife is still telling this story. :applause:

i just heard on the radio that a guy with a notoriously big nose went to a strip club and was taken up on stage....the girl put her hands on the floor infront of him(facing him) and then proceeded to do a front handspring to put her legs on his shoulders..you get the picture...well i guess his nose was broken by her pelvic bone :applause:

• 1 year later...

Locked my index finger in my truck door, it was my right finger and my keys were in my right pocket so when i found out i couldn't pull my finger out, i had to fish the keys out of my right pocket with my left hand. my finger was about the thickness of the bone for about an hour right between the knuckles then it hurt like hell for about 4 hours.

My friends got a kick out of this one. I'd say I've won. What made it really embarrasing was my sponsor. (Now) was there and saw it. But that's before he sponsored me. Somehow he loked past it when he decided to sponsor me. lol

100_0828.jpg

Yep my nads rebunded off the tank. Ohh yeah it was a doozy. I lost my breath for like 5 mintues while my friends lost there breath for like an hour from laughter. I had to sit at the truck for about 15 minutes and spend some time with a zip lock bag of ice in on my twig and berries. I got to far on the seat and went into the whoops and hit neutral. I don't know if I hit neutral before or after the pic. Don't care it hurt. That was my first time on a track period so I was a goon then. I've gotten better now. those were my begginer days. I race 125C not Pro but not begginer. ?

When I was in 2nd or 3rd grade, I decided to tie a rope to my bed and put it out the window. I then planned to rapel down the side of my house. Only problem is the rope I chose was not thick enough to hold onto, it was used for tying things down, not climbing. So as I go out the window, I just start sliding down the rope. I dropped from about 10 feet up, but that wasn't soon enough to save all the skin on my hands.

The most embarrassing part was not being able to touch anything or pick anything up for at least a week. ?

me and my friend did somethin like that, except i didnt fall. we took a couple of sleeping bags and tied them together and then to test them he held an end and i held the other end and ran. the one sleeping bag ripped in half. so then we tied them together tighter and i climbed out a third story window while he held the other end.

This is not my injury, but an embarasing one.

At 16 a mate of mine took a testicle out when his bmx bike seat broke.

me and some friends were out riding and one of them was in front of me going through a woops section and he was a lilltle to far forward and smashed his balls on his gas cap. fell over and started rolling on the ground ? we all thought he was trying to milk it cuzz his girl friend was there but we ended up having to take him to the ER cuzz it kept swelling and wouldnt stop ? he will never live that one down

When I was a kid I decided to throw a piece of wood away so the dog would stop getting in my way. But once I threw the piece of wood it was nowhere to be found on the grass and the dog was still looking at me. After a couple of seconds of looking around (but not moving) I started to feel something. I then proceeded to lift my arm only to see the piece of wood dangling under my hand.

Turned out the piece of wood had a bent nail in it that managed to stab in my finger when I threw it. That was traumatising. ?

• 1 month later...
Ok, just got done doing a few laps on the track. While riding into the pits I removed my goggles and had them in my left hand. As I approach my pit area, I place my foot under the shift lever to find neutral. As I make the left turn, the front tire washes out and I can't get my foot out from under the shift lever. BAM slam on my left shoulder and break my collar bone in 2 places!! I was going about 1-2 mph. We were at the track for 15 minutes and I was off to the hospital.. ?:banghead:

i went to a practice track for the day. i did two laps and did one corner of my 3rd lap. i went off a table and landed to far on my front tire and bruised my leg. i couldn't ride for 2 weeks. my mom made me go to the hospital for xrays cause i couldnt put any weight on it.