How bout getting it FL plated???

Anyone have any info on FL and getting a WR plated for the street? I ride in Ocala national forest, which has very strict rules about non-licensed vehicles on numbered forest roads.....if I could ride a WR on those roads, I'd be there a few times a week :D:D:D

Thanks!

Anyone have any info on FL and getting a WR plated for the street? I ride in Ocala national forest, which has very strict rules about non-licensed vehicles on numbered forest roads.....if I could ride a WR on those roads, I'd be there a few times a week :eek::D:D

Thanks!

Aint gonna happen! I live in Florida, and all the loop holes to tag anything titled ORV only, are shut. However, I have a tagged 00 WR400 frame that I willl entertain selling if the price is right. :D

My brother lives in Florida and got his KTM 250 plated. He did this because most of the riding out there is on the reservation and the only way to ride is if you have a bike that's plated. He lives NW Florida.

YEP! KTM is the only bike you can plate in Fl, a guy I ride with just got an 05 KTM 450exc and took the title down to dmv and they gave him a plate for it. The paperwork from KTM apparently omits the information concerning ORV ONLY.