Anyone try This?

here What if I added spacers make the bars a bit higher?

Would I need longer screws?

Would this weaken the hold on the bars even if I put something under the bar?

It wouldnt raise it a lot.

nice clamps

idt its his

here What if I added spacers make the bars a bit higher?

Would I need longer screws?

Would this weaken the hold on the bars even if I put something under the bar?

Yo TTRer just for fun..... The size of the dog does matter :D I have NEVER seen a Chihuaua (spelling....) win a fight with a Pitbull.

Of course this is open to interpretation..... the chihuaua may have had like 40 of his hommies or a gat....... but thats another story :D

Last year i weighed 115. And htis kid who called me a dirty mex. weighed about 215 and was the center of the football team. We ended up fighting in the bathroom and i threw him on the ground. everyone laughed at him. and i still remember the thump his body made when he hit the grnd.

haha. nothin like beatin up someone bigger then you eh?

haha. nothin like beatin up someone bigger then you eh?

I kinda felt bad after cuz the fat kid twice my size was on the ground and all the guys laughed @ him. But at least he stopped calling me Aliaen Gonzalezz and now understands the power of a wrestler.

lol.i like beating the crap outa ppl bigger then me. if i have a reason lol

I don't beat the crap outta ppl(usually), i smack some sense into them after they're completely embarrased and put a bruise on they're ego(after it's on they're face). It's funny when your friends are like "come on man, he's sooo big and he's on the football team, and your wrestling moves don't work." I just go out there and do a double leg takedown, to a bar-arm. Then the kid is like well wrestling is gay, while he's on the ground and i'm watching the blood squirt onto the pavement. then i say to my friends, that wrestling does work, look @ the UFC.

UFC is cool

Yea ..it seems like they're all wrestlers.

They are arent they ?

the spacer Idea wouldnt work, you'd have a very weak hold on the bars, I can see eating it when the bars spin forward on the first whoop you hit.

Don't lie let him do it and show us :D

haha jk.

That sucks. I guess the only way now is wear knee pads or get taller bars haha.

i'll just try to not lean it over soo much.

ok...how tall are you anyways? :D

5'4" kinda weird cuz i'm not tall. But i ride the crap outta it, and lean it over superbike style

same height as me.

5'4" kinda weird cuz i'm not tall.
well it doesnt matter as much how tall you are but how long your legs are :D

But i ride the crap outta it, and lean it over superbike style
yes i do that all the time...you should see my knees and riding pants...there are blood stains there...the times i hit my knees are when i lean into the corner and whip the back end out and come outa it and crack...blood is gushing outa my knee again :D