Antigravity Batteries Giveaways: Winners Announced! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

This girl that has a TTR... Check this out.

About 2 weeks ago I met this girl on myspace, her name is Kasie and she is my age 15. We started talking about high school this year and stuff. She is going to be a junior and I will be a freshmen.

I have leanred that she lives on the other side of town and she lives at the end of the orange groves... These groves stretch a few miles down the valley to wards the mountain. I have ridden my TTR 125 through the groves many times to get to the aqueduct were she happens to live at the end of. I cant believe i met a girl that rides the same dirt bike as me and is the same age as me. I mean i feel somewhat lucky knowing we are going to the movies and all but its just crazy that i found this kinda girl, shes so sweet to she was like i would help you with your homework and stuff. I swear these are times i wish I had a car and my license. I cant stand not even having my permit yet.

But tell me how can i get her interested in me and maybe be better friends with a better relationship. Her back yard is her riding space she said!! I swear i am going to ask her to go over there and ride with her sometime!! We allways talk on aim almost everyday. I am so happy i found such a cool friend!!

Let me know what you think!

Ahhh, young love...your story takes me back. Knowing nothing else about you or the girl, I can only suggest that you don't worry too much about whether she likes you or not. Just ask if you can ride with her sometime and if it was meant to be, it just will happen. If not, accept it, keep riding, more girls will come along. (I'm just an older "geek" looking back on the past with the 'knowledge' I didn't get until I was in my 20s...hindsight is 20/20.)

Yeah, definitely go riding with her! Chicks like dudes that want to do stuff like that with them (well, at least I'm always stoked when I meet a guy that likes to ride as much as I do).

Don't worry about trying to get her to like you more. Trust me, if she's offering to help you with your homework, she already has some kind of interest in you :D

Good luck :D

Is that the girl you said on aim was falling for you?

Good luck. Ask her to go ride with her :D.I love meeting girls I can ride with...Exspecialy if their hott haha.

Get to know her a little first, spend a little time with her to see if she keeps coming back, if she does then just ask her out . The worst thing that could happen is she says no. But, if you never ask, you'll never know if she would or not.

When I think of all of the girls that I could have dated if only I would have asked it makes me sick.

I finally came around though. I have a great wife that rides too.

Just be yourself and don't get discouraged easily. If it was meant to be it will happen. :D

Dont try to make her like you, just hang out with her and treat her like you would want a friend to treat you. Simple rules for relationships, ALWAYS treat people they way you would like to be treated.

Being a companion and honest is the best way to end up with a happy friend who is of the opposit sex :D

Dont try to make her like you, just hang out with her and treat her like you would want a friend to treat you. Simple rules for relationships, ALWAYS treat people they way you would like to be treated.

Being a companion and honest is the best way to end up with a happy friend who is of the opposit sex :D

He's right, at the very least you could end up with a freind.

Thanks everyone!!

Idk if shes falling for me.. I think i am falling for her. I feel so fortunet to find a girl that lives so close and that has the same intreast's as me. Here is her page from myspace.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cf...=20050805163914

When we talk on the instant messenger sometimes Idk what to say. Like i feel like iam stuck. What would you do if you were in my shoes at that point?

Thanks!

Good luck. Do not crash. If you do make it look dramatic. :D
ha ha yeah what he said :D

I cant tell you what to talk about but just dont try to act cool. If anything act like a dork(not an idiot) girls like humor. Good luck though, who knows, she might be able to teach you a few things on a bike. :D

When we talk on the instant messenger sometimes Idk what to say. Like i feel like iam stuck. What would you do if you were in my shoes at that point?

Thanks!

I would personnally stop this crappy thread. Just Kidding. :D but not really. :D:eek::D:eek::eek:

Thanks everyone!!

Idk if shes falling for me.. I think i am falling for her. I feel so fortunet to find a girl that lives so close and that has the same intreast's as me. Here is her page from myspace.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cf...=20050805163914

Thanks!

Your first mistake is falling for her before you know her feelings, if she doesnt feel the same way you're setting up a broken heart and possibly a ruined freindship. I fell for a girl before I asked her out(i'm talking like falling down 40 flights of stairs, choking when she walked in the room), big mistake, She said she wanted to get to know me, we didn't get to know eachother much, she moved away, came back and is now dating one of my friends.

Your first mistake is falling for her before you know her feelings, if she doesnt feel the same way you're setting up a broken heart and possibly a ruined freindship. I fell for a girl before I asked her out(i'm talking like falling down 40 flights of stairs, choking when she walked in the room), big mistake, She said she wanted to get to know me, we didn't get to know eachother much, she moved away, came back and is now dating one of my friends.

That sucks man. :D

They live in the same town not to far away from each other.That was a perfect first post man :D Anyways. Just get to know her and be friends for awhile :D