Sign in to follow this  

who lives in Maryland?¿?

I live in Middle River, E. Baltimore Co., MD.

My boy and I ride often, usually in Harford Co.. He has a CRF 100, and I have a 1985 ATC 250R. RIP- Sugar Hill ....HeHe

Werewolfboots

Where in Middle River? I live near Martin State airport. Do you know of any local trails?

I usually ride on some property my father owns in Peach Bottom PA or at a mx track on Grayson's farm in Balck Horse. Most of the places I used to ride are closed down. Do you know of any places in the area? If you want to get together and ride sometime let me know. My e-mail is jcooper4@bcps.org

I live in Victory Villa, right next to VV Elementary. You can check out around the Rt. 43 extension right across from the National Guard. It is HOT around there sometimes so stay off the road. I know of a place in Harford County off Rt.22 past Ripken Stadium. I'd like to hook up with some MD peeps and find some other places to ride though. I wanna go back to WV's Hatfield-McCoy Trail System...That's the Chit! Anybody interested Email or PM me.

:D

Are you talking about the trails off Carsins run rd.? My friend told me about them but I'm not sure if it's legal to ride there.

They aren't all that great off RT43. but on the other hand.... I would love to do Hatfield and McCoy if not this year next summer. I talk to my dad. We usually go up with a big group of people. Hatfield and McCoy is the best place I've ever ridden and you can ride legall on the streets with out any lights or tags.

I've ridden the Carsins Run trails 3 or 4 times without any problems. There's also some trails off Rt 7 at the circle through the townhouse development. I was told they connect to the Carsins Run trails but the only place I've found that connects the 2 systems was through the tunnel under 95 and it looked like you had to cross a stream that was 6' deep. Either there's another place that I didn't find or the stream was exceptionally high the couple of times I was there. There was also a great trail system off Cedar Lane, but it's in the process of being developed. I was at the Cedarday trails about 2 months ago and they're just about gone. That was my favorite local riding area......we're loosing trails fast!

RaptorRacer888

Where in Woodbine do you live?? I live off woodbine road. You ride down at the tracks?? Maybe ive seen you around. What kind of riding you do? cya Stinson

Yeah, I was talking about the Carsons trails. I have been there a few times, never had any troubles. I never checked out all of it, my boy wouldn't cross the stream. :D

I went to Hatfield-McCoy in June, rode Rockhouse by myself on my ATC 250R. I'm planning to go the same time next year. WV never changed it's State motorcycle laws that have been on the books for years, when they made their streets ATV friendly. Local police/rangers will usually not bother those on dirtbikes. A state trooper will give you a ticket. Word is that dirtbikes must be trailered to the trailhead. Everyone was friendly when I went, had a great time.

Anyone ever check out Breezewood Proving Grounds in PA? They just re-opened. They have some MX tracks, dunno about trails.

RaptorRacer888

Where in Woodbine do you live?? I live off woodbine road. You ride down at the tracks?? Maybe ive seen you around. What kind of riding you do? cya Stinson

On Union Chapel Rd.

I ride at Tomahawk, West Virginia and at my house and my friends farm ussualy. I use to ride at the tracks with my Raptor, but ran into too many cops and did not want to do it anymore. Never got caught or anything, but it was close a couple times.

Where do you ussualy ride? I don't think I have seen any WR's around here, but maybe I did see ya but never knew it.

Gotcha, yea I just never stop for anyone down there. I can ride there from my house so thats the only reason I go there. It suck down there now. I ride some single track that I have here behind my house, and go to towercity and Jersy and WV on the weekends. I actually just sold the WR and now have a plated KTM. Cya Stinson

Yeah, I was talking about the Carsons trails. I have been there a few times, never had any troubles. I never checked out all of it, my boy wouldn't cross the stream. :D

I went to Hatfield-McCoy in June, rode Rockhouse by myself on my ATC 250R. I'm planning to go the same time next year. WV never changed it's State motorcycle laws that have been on the books for years, when they made their streets ATV friendly. Local police/rangers will usually not bother those on dirtbikes. A state trooper will give you a ticket. Word is that dirtbikes must be trailered to the trailhead. Everyone was friendly when I went, had a great time.

Anyone ever check out Breezewood Proving Grounds in PA? They just re-opened. They have some MX tracks, dunno about trails.

If you buy the pass a dirtbike is alowed on any road the fourwheelers are.

I live in Hancock on the western edge of Washibgton County. I'm supprised to see so many of you from Carroll County - I used to live between New Market & Frederick and your right there aren't many places around there to ride anymore.

Hows the riding around your area Hancock? Im thinking about moving out that way. I know you got green ridge but that gets old fast. Any single track around there? Cya Stinson

They must have changed it not very long ago. Last summer I rode atleast 200 miles through matewan and all those other towns on my YZ250f (no lights or anything). No cops gave us any problems and the guy and OutBack ATV showed us the guide on it.

Born in DC lived in PG, Calvert and Anne Arundel. Now in NOVA. It's all the same metropolitan BS.