How many TTers in TX?

I'm in Drippin' (Dripping Springs)

okpc

Hey! I used to go down there almost every summer! My dads company had bought a property down there and they were going to develop it, but that never happend and I think they just sold it or something. That ranch that we stayed at was where i pretty much learned how to ride :D

If you haven't been to Drippin' in awhile you wouldn't recognize it...houses, houses everywhere. Most of the ranches are going or gone.

I learned to ride in Juneau AK on a 1974 XR75 that my father horse traded for (along with a Hodaka Wombat and a Honda MR50) after he won a raffle for a new Arctic Cat sled. You never forget your first time!

okpc

Downtown Dallas here.

A N. Texas TT ride would be sweet! It's getting to be a good time of year for camping. Anything but October 15th. I'll be in Mexico for the Border Blast 150.

I ride Meunster a lot, or Marshall Creek when I don't have much time.

Yea, Muensters great I go there a lot also, Marshall Creek used to be great, its even where i leaned to ride, but its so small now its dangerous :banghead: , have you tried rocky ridge in sanger? Its not as good as muenster but closer, its a lot better than marshall creek.

Saginaw (North of Fort Worth) I was riding a lot at a little mx track north of Denton called Mcafee. Muenster has gotten a little overrun with 4 wheelers the last few years, and I don't like to go out much by myself. My son has gotten a lot faster than me and he doesn't like to ride with me so my CRF250 sits in the garage a lot lately

Saginaw (North of Fort Worth) and I don't like to go out much by myself. My son has gotten a lot faster than me and he doesn't like to ride with me so my CRF250 sits in the garage a lot lately

I go to Nocona pretty much every weekend ..PM me if you want to ride up there.