How many TTers in TX?

Frisco :banghead:

Two East Of Dallas, Got To Love The Woods

Paris....redneck land. :banghead:

Same here!

Hey you Texans this is an invite to come ride Zars Ranch with me when your in San Antonio,just PM me for more info.

Hello To All TTer's

I am in San Antonio,Tx

Look me up when your ready to ride !!!!

I have some great places !!!! :banghead:

San Antonio Here

I Ride At Cycleranch In Floresville Every Thur And Sat Plus Big Race Coming Up

FarmersBranch north of the city of Dallas.

Corpus Christi here. I've ridden at CycleRanch, DDMX, Extreme, and even got to experience Swan Raceway up in Tyler, TX (NICE!!).

We need to develop an email list similar to what DonO has in Florida. Anyone interested?

Corpus Christi here. I've ridden at CycleRanch, DDMX, Extreme, and even got to experience Swan Raceway up in Tyler, TX (NICE!!).

We need to develop an email list similar to what DonO has in Florida. Anyone interested?

WELL GET STARTED :banghead:

GENEDABNEY@YAHOO.COM

SAN ANTONIO TEXAS

Nevada Texas here. It is a bit east of Dallas just north of Rockwall. I am wondering about other closer "good" places to ride! I usually ride Muenster or Barnwell, but both are a little far for a spur of the moment ride. I am right by Boondoxx, but unfortunately the riding there isn't that great and it is not very large at all so it gets really crowded. In addition, the 10 bucks a bike is pretty expensive when you are taking several people.

How many TSBA.....I mean Tdba guys,gals???????????

Long ways from TX :banghead:

Nutt

I'm chillin' up in Gainesville. The big dip. Right ob the border of Oakie Land.

GO LONGHORNS!!!!!! :banghead:

By* OOPS

How About That

The Longhorns And Cowboys Both Won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:banghead::banghead: Del Rio, Texas

50 minutes from the best track in Texas-Cycle Ranch.

near waco and a brother in houston GO WACO EAGLES MX!!!!! AND WB CYCLE RANCH!!!!!

ya and the aggie faggies lost lol

waco eagles has a race every third sunday and its pretty cheap like $7 to enter and 15 a person to race saturdays before the race are free!!!