My second movie

That crappy resolution doesn't give it credit. :D I have the same movie at 90mb. Looks great, need some way to post it at that size. I could burn it I guess and send it to whomever could post it at 90mb.

I have alot of wheelies and crashes and stuff but need more before I can make a good action packed video. Pray for more wipe-outs on camera then I'll put together a better video, less riding more crashing. :D

I'll work on getting this movie posted with better quality. :D

04 TE-450

01 YZ-125

where in mn was that? I ride Nemadji ALOT and didn't recognize any of it. Nice wheelies. I'm too big of a guy my drz won't get me up in third gear and I don't have the huevos to shift in a wheelie yet. I think thats holding me back from keeping it up, my rpms get too high so I set it down. :D

That crappy resolution doesn't give it credit. :D I have the same movie at 90mb. Looks great, need some way to post it at that size. I could burn it I guess and send it to whomever could post it at 90mb.

I have alot of wheelies and crashes and stuff but need more before I can make a good action packed video. Pray for more wipe-outs on camera then I'll put together a better video, less riding more crashing. :D

I'll work on getting this movie posted with better quality. :D

It all depends on how they compress the video. Some people dont salvage the video quality when they compress the movie.

It all depends on how they compress the video. Some people dont salvage the video quality when they compress the movie.

Whats the best way to compress a large video?

Besides the quality, it was a good video.