Sign in to follow this  

NEW Tatoo

i know they do, dude i was just askin

no hard feelins

I have a tattoo but haven't figured out how to post it yet...

My wife has a smaller version of the same tattoo (anniversary present to each other).

I have a tattoo but haven't figured out how to post it yet...

My wife has a smaller version of the same tattoo (anniversary present to each other).

cute :D haha im jokin

i hate when girls get tattoo's. it destroy's their body.. :D

Agreed if they can cover it up it's awsome :D

lower back is cool :D

Need to get a better one of my right arm

This is left arm, right arm, right calf, left arm again.

alltats.jpg

I would more like to know how many of you regret getting the tattoo..? I like how you tried to go into my threads and steal my gay thread picture against me. You must know monkey kung fu as well. :D

congrats-gay-thread.jpg

I would more like to know how many of you regret getting the tattoo..? I like how you tried to go into my threads and steal my gay thread picture against me. You must know monkey kung fu as well. :D

congrats-gay-thread.jpg

LMAO monkey kung fu :D Nah I make sure I don't regret my tattoos by printing it out and putting it on my wall, so I wake up to it everyday. If you like what you see everyday, you mostlikely won't regret it. :D

I would more like to know how many of you regret getting the tattoo..?

Nope. Had these for over 5 years. Still trying to come up with a good design for a backpiece. Am also planning a patriotic theme tat for my chest... again, searching for a good design.

congrats-gay-thread.jpg

over 18 years of being tattooed: 1/2 my back, full sleeve on right arm, half sleeve on left arm and one on my leg. NEVER one regret! I understood from the beginning that it was permanent. i spend months/years thinking of what i want on my body. i don't see a piece of flash on the wall of a shop, and say "cool, i want that" it lacks originality. every tattoo i have has been an idea that i have had. i tell my tattooist, and he enhances the idea. if you don't have any trust in your tattooist skills, then find another. to the guy saying tattooist don't care how old you are to get tattooed, i know they exist, chances are they are not a very good tattooist and don't take there art serious. think about it like this, when buying a new bike, you do research figuring out what to buy, and what's good for you. finding the right tattooist is the same thing.

Just got this tatoo today, It's my last name if your wondering
Oh, that's nice!

It almost makes me want to rush out and permanently disfigure myself with a misspelt expletive too!