Sign in to follow this  

Not for the weak hearted...seriously

of course i had the volume cranked too....

i was like, "well, is there any sound?....looks like a helmet cam, but i don't here a bike/4 wheeler, lemme turn it up"...... just in time

Jeez... I was concentrating really hard at the screen when the 'attack' happened... nearly fell of my seat :D

I was really shocked the first time I saw it too. A bowhunter attacked by a coyote. I did tell you it was not for the weak hearted...didn't I?

That ought to keep you out of the woods.

bastige! I had the studio monitors cranked, am going to take a shower now. :D

I had a feeling something was coming.... so i turned it down... at first i turned it up and then nothing happened with like 5 sec left i muted it just in case and sho enough... those damn coyotee's.. :D

I had a feeling something was coming.... so i turned it down... at first i turned it up and then nothing happened with like 5 sec left i muted it just in case and sho enough... those damn coyotee's.. :D

I guess that makes US the "smart ones. :D thats scary just thinking about it. :D

GAWD !!! I love those, I get my secretary everytime, now she won't talk to me the rest of the week............thank you

GAWD !!! I love those, I get my secretary everytime, now she won't talk to me the rest of the week............thank you

You rock.

Holy Shit I almost spat all the water I was drinking while watching that all over my computer I need a day to recover from that one.