Intake Valves Shot Who Makes Good After Market?

INTAKE VALVES SHOT WHO MAKES GOOD AFTER MARKET?

I took my bike down to the dealer after i looked at the valves and realized taht the diagnositc was over my head.

They looked at it and told me my intake valves are shot. they want 410 to fix it. the stock intake valves are 175. Are there cheaper ones and better ones??

Hi

I have just been browsing and stumbled across this site, I can't believe the amount I have read on this problem. If this is so prevalent and obviously a manufacturing defect I think you guys should get a group together and hassle Honda for some upgraded OEM parts to fix it. They have done this previously with VFR road bikes and fixed em all for free regardless of warranty.

Just my 2 cents but something doesn't seem right here.

Mark

Hi

I have just been browsing and stumbled across this site, I can't believe the amount I have read on this problem. If this is so prevalent and obviously a manufacturing defect I think you guys should get a group together and hassle Honda for some upgraded OEM parts to fix it. They have done this previously with VFR road bikes and fixed em all for free regardless of warranty.

Just my 2 cents but something doesn't seem right here.

Mark

:D:D:D:eek::eek:

Kibblewhite or RHC. do a search. tons of info on the site already.

if you do a search you should find somehting.

stocks are Ti, and that is a very nice metal

Many people are going with stainless of late due to the volatility (breaking) of Titanium. I have a brand new bike, but the first topend rebuild I do, stainless are going in. Search for some of the valve posts.

i think im going with rhc or stock when i do mine.. I have heard some problems with kibblewhites..I just put about 11 hours of nothing but hard riding on my 05 woods and motocross in the past 2 days i had 54 hours when i went down no i have 65 soo we shall c what the specs are now :D

Kibblewhite ss spring kit and ss valves. Are more durable than the OEM Ti valves thats for sure..... I HATE VALVE PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!