bubba racing at millville?

Ok i was wondering if bubba was racing at millville... I heard a rumor that he wasn't going to but I'm not believing it... :D:D

Any help is greatly appreciated thanks in advance...

don't know, heard a rumor that he was possibly benched by Kawi

Thats what I'm talking about and i coudn't find it agian... and i wasn't buying it seeing he coundn't back it up...

if millville is this weekend then no. he crashed at glen helen and hurt his bottom :D check out transworld for the story

RC should ride an RM125 if no bubba or CR. But Windham will keep him in the gas.

If hes not, who else will be on the podium... no CR or Bubba leaves and opening in the top 3.

DV I hope :D

cycle news reports that Bubba will race at Millville! Bubba's Back 8/11/2005

The following info was released by Kawasaki:

Team Kawasaki’s James Stewart plans to return to the AMA Motocross Championship series this weekend at Spring Creek Motocross Park in Millville, Minnesota.

Stewart, who was involved in a crash in the first 250 moto at Unadilla, was evaluated by his personal physician following the race and was not released to compete at the Thunder Valley and Washougal events. After a few weeks of training, and a follow-up evaluation by his physician, Stewart has recently been cleared for competition.

“I’m just glad to be back racing,” said Stewart. “I also appreciate all the support from the fans and Kawasaki."

http://www.cyclenews.com/ShowStory.asp?HeadlineID=8048

Look for RC to dominate as usual!

Stewart Out For Spring Creek

By Press Release

Posted: 08.11.2005

Irvine, Calif. (August 11, 2005) – Team Kawasaki’s James Stewart was involved in a crash today while practicing at Glen Helen Raceway Park in San Bernardino, Calif. He was driven to his personal physician immediately following the crash for an evaluation. According to his physician, Stewart sustained a severe hematoma in his lower right hip.

After consulting with his physician and Team Kawasaki it was determined that the best course of action is for Stewart to refrain from riding to avoid aggravating the injury any further. As a result, Stewart will miss his scheduled return to 250 motocross competition this weekend at Spring Creek Motocross Park in Millville, Minn.

Watch him wipe-out...it come on after the trailer for the movie "Supercross"

http://www.transworldmotocross.com/mx/slideshow/videos/0,20829,918385_1093063,00.html

that was insane !!!

cycle news reports that Bubba will race at Millville! Bubba's Back 8/11/2005

The following info was released by Kawasaki:

Team Kawasaki’s James Stewart plans to return to the AMA Motocross Championship series this weekend at Spring Creek Motocross Park in Millville, Minnesota.

Stewart, who was involved in a crash in the first 250 moto at Unadilla, was evaluated by his personal physician following the race and was not released to compete at the Thunder Valley and Washougal events. After a few weeks of training, and a follow-up evaluation by his physician, Stewart has recently been cleared for competition.

“I’m just glad to be back racing,” said Stewart. “I also appreciate all the support from the fans and Kawasaki."

http://www.cyclenews.com/ShowStory.asp?HeadlineID=8048

Look for RC to dominate as usual!

What support...you're an idiot...go away

^^go be a fag and ride your fag ttr and don't make fun of the fastest sx rider- currently second fastest motocross rider in the world. What if you got injured riding then somebody sent you a get better card. Then when you got out and you thanked them, they told you, I only sent you the card because you're family, but you're messed up so go away.

James "Bubba" Pastrana :D

250's are boring this year... after hearing bubba and cr arent going my dad let me choose between a new skateboard or a trip to millville... i took the skateboard...