Reno area riders

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Seems only for northern Nevadan's? Are we lowly Vegas dwellers welcome there?

Anyone is welcome to sign on to www.nvoffroad.com. The information is pretty much centered on northen nevada since the site was designed to help others in our community find other riders and keep up to date on local land issues. But hey, come on in and hit the forums... all are welcome.

• 2 weeks later...

not much rain yet, I haven't been riding for a couple of weeks, so don't know the conditions. I have been going to Sac every weekend but the 19th and 20th I will be riding, will let you know how conditions are. how you liking the new bike? Buying another home so I've put the new bike on hold again, soon though, real soon. when I do get it ,Stacy is going from the Quad to the little honda. I think that will be cool as hell.

well I figure it will be prime donkey breedin season soon. Maybe you all could use an extra trail hand to ride/chase down some of them jennys roaming around out there in them big dirt piles you call hills. Hee haw! :applause:

The Stead track was just revamped, incase you are interested in some track riding.

Not sure if you know the area. A nice ride is to go from the Track back into cold springs and over atop peavine and down into dog valley. I've only done it a few times. The view of Reno from the top of peavine is pretty cool.

has it been raining yet over there? May come over in december some time.

in all likelihood, real nevada will be snowed under by december. the eastern california lowlands (reno area) may still be rideable tho.

we already have some snow starting around 9,000', which may close off some of the bitchenest high country riding.

mw