Xf650

Anyone in here got a Suzuki XF650?

Never heard of it.

What is it?

Made by Suzuki from 1997 to 2003, the XF650 Freewind is a dual purpose bike dressed up like the BMW F650.

The engine is the DR650 motor but with twin carbs & bigger valves.

I can't seem to attach pic from here - can someone else post one?

Twin carbs and bigger valve. HUH sounds like a good upgrade for somone with a DR650. Change the head with the bigger valve one and add the twins. Anyone out there tried it, I wonder?

RH

Here it is - currently in lower suspension setting for road work.

Anyone else got one?

xf650II.jpg

yeah i just got one recently.

Check in at www.advrider.com

Several guys on the site have posted about this bike.

yeah i just got one recently.

can you post a pic?

Mvc_798x.jpg

Mvc_795x.jpg

Needs a high fender.

you mean at the front?

can't really find a suitable fender...

any suggestions?

hi guys! I live in Bogota, Colombia and I am the owner of one of these '01. I am having a little problem and that is when the engine is cold in the mornings and when I start the engine I got a little smoke kind of like when an engine burns oil. It only happen for few seconds and then disappear. Hope someone can give some light on this!!!

hi guys! I live in Bogota, Colombia and I am the owner of one of these '01. I am having a little problem and that is when the engine is cold in the mornings and when I start the engine I got a little smoke kind of like when an engine burns oil. It only happen for few seconds and then disappear. Hope someone can give some light on this!!!

sounds like valve guides, does it also happen after letting it idle for a while then rev it?

P.S. too much oil can do that also, but usually will keep smoking alot longer