Sign in to follow this  

RMZ 450 DYNO run #2

post that run ryan, i think your air box holes made the difference over the ignition....get the dip out of there. dc

i think he wants to wait till the thing gets the newCP piston design and billet intake cams to test....."we are trying to turn the earth with this guys engine"! Might be the highest hp 450 suzuki around in another week or 2 . We have hit 36 ft lbs with these and 54 hp but that was with stock valvesprings and our baby.350" / 260 degree cam.

are these runs with winpep7?

if so any way i could talk you into to sending me the run files?i would like to lay them over my crf and my drz and some other bikes.makes for interesting comparisons.

60hpcrfvs54hpdrzhp.jpg

60hpcrfvs54hpdrztq.jpg

I have a new RMZ and race moto, I find it hard to believe these things crack 50hp, I've ridden every other brand and they feel stonger up top.

I do not believe it passes 50 hp stock either,measuring at the crank yes,but at the wheel no!!!!!!!!!

we are winpep 7, i like your 60 hp honda ? How big is it ? what did you do to it ?

stock bore and stroke.

chm sm1 pipe

rhc head

rhc valve springs

stock valves

rhc 187 cam

JE 13.5 to 1 piston

rhc carb mod

VP u4 fuel

kn xtreme air filter.

Great curve for stock bore burned! we recammed a few of those 187 web bikes and we gained another 2 hp peak and a little more torque everywhere, you'll be @ 62 with a little different cam. dc

stock motor with just bolt on parts 51.28HP and 34.03FT/LBS

What bolt on parts?

i could gain the same with the rhc 208,but it wont have the same pull off the corner.

the 60 hp drz that i looming is even more impressive.

how do you get 20 k posts? on TT.? it must be cold and snowed in all year at your house.

nope,i just happen to like what TT is about.

90% of the posts were a few years ago before TT was big like it is now.

im just on TT when most are watching TV.

we have 300 days a year of sunshine.

hey,how bout sending me the RMZ run files and your 62 hp CRF run files.i would like to do some comparisons.

hodakaracer@hotmail.com