Hows my corner form?

Get a little higher up on the tank, stick your leg out more horizontal with the shroud, and lay your bike down through the corner, that way you can carry a lot more speed through the corner. Make sure you have good throttle/clutch control too.

^ just like crf_173 said, you can carry more speed thru the corner. The lower you are the more weight/force you can apply into the corners. Therefore you can carry more speed without washing out, and you can come into the corner faster/more aggressive.

Someone please correct me if im wrong, Im no mx racer. But it seems like simple pyshics.

You look pretty good. Slide forward a little bit, get that leg up and this is the most important; lay the bike over before you sit down! You want your ass sitting on the outside edge of the seat, unless you have a good rut or berm to keep your tire planted. Try to not only weight the outside peg, but push back on it too. This will not only keep the rear end where it needs to be, but will help keep you forward on the bike. :D

I wasnt really worried about line choice i was just practicing different corner lines, they dont hold races a this track anymore so i just use it for practicing... Well since the corner is kinda flat track style and very slick I thought my leg was in a good position, Im not really worried about having my leg so high up on flat corners, just in ruts. Thanks for the replys too guys.

id say the one thing i noticed in the second pic is your inside elbow, its too close to your body and low. That takes all your leverage out of the equation. You could be a little more upright on the bike, on the left side of the seat. That berm looks really soft so id say the fastest line would be flat tracking it or squaring the corner off which is probably what I would do. I would carry a ton of speed into the turn, lock the rear up and lean the bike over til it hits that berm then launch out of the corner. but its really hard to get a feel from the pictures since the whole corner isnt in the pics. anymore pics would help.