Sign in to follow this  

district 37 or 38?

another newbie question, being in san diego, what is the closer district? i kinda figure 38 but i could be wrong, thanks again for the info and help guys, and gals.

D-38 would be closer to you. Unless you ride a quad D-37 is the way to go. We have some great dez racing going on in our district.

Much more technical then D-38. Either way support your district and go race. Also join a club. So. Cal M/C woud be happy to guest pit you.

• Like 1

D-38 is closer and i believe is more quad friendly, RoadRunners Racing im sure would be more than happy to pit you as a guest or member, they are very cool people

D-37 has more races, more riders, have enduros and is more technical and D-38 is more baja style racing either one and you will have a good time just go

bierfasser if ya like tec than come on up to D37 on the 28th for the Invaders hell come up on the 27th and due the poker run to and if you need a gust pit come camp with the Jackrabbits

No no no don't listen to SteveH :D come out to D37 if, "IF" you want to get your butt kicked :D

D38 is closer :D

Eddie.

No no no don't listen to SteveH :eek: come out to D37 if, "IF" you want to get your butt kicked :eek:

D38 is closer :D

Eddie.

:D :D :D I love it, Steve's going to drive up he swears he will race 1 D37 this year at least thats what he said last weekend at his party

I will just drive down and drag him up one day :eek:

I hope you can ride as good as you talk shit.

Pretty close match, his shit talking is pretty good.  ;)

To answer the OPs question (and it already has been) I have raced both.

D38= Faster courses, more WOT stuff, less technical generally speaking, held in more open areas (Plaster city / Superstition)

D37= More technical courses, a bit more variety, generally more racers on the line.

Oh jezus....didnt even look.

:rolleyes: haha.

Did you race sunday?

Leaving Saturday some green old style tundra pulling 4 quads tried to pass me on wheeler, I sped up so did he so I punched to 80mph and dusted him out till I got to huff and made the right and cut up S2 instead of taking the 15 home.

Wonderin If these numbnuts were gonna figure that out. Shoulda let it go on some more

It would made 4 pages before anyone (including myself) would have figured it out, if even then.  :cool: