district 37 or 38?

D-38 would be closer to you. Unless you ride a quad D-37 is the way to go. We have some great dez racing going on in our district.

Much more technical then D-38. Either way support your district and go race. Also join a club. So. Cal M/C woud be happy to guest pit you.

• Like 1

D-38 is closer and i believe is more quad friendly, RoadRunners Racing im sure would be more than happy to pit you as a guest or member, they are very cool people

D-37 has more races, more riders, have enduros and is more technical and D-38 is more baja style racing either one and you will have a good time just go

No no no don't listen to SteveH :eek: come out to D37 if, "IF" you want to get your butt kicked :eek:

D38 is closer :D

Eddie.

:D :D :D I love it, Steve's going to drive up he swears he will race 1 D37 this year at least thats what he said last weekend at his party

I will just drive down and drag him up one day :eek:

• 8 years later...

I hope you can ride as good as you talk shit.

Pretty close match, his shit talking is pretty good.  ?

To answer the OPs question (and it already has been) I have raced both.

D38= Faster courses, more WOT stuff, less technical generally speaking, held in more open areas (Plaster city / Superstition)

D37= More technical courses, a bit more variety, generally more racers on the line.