Respect in this Part of the Forum?

Whats goin on. When i first began my Journey on TT it was nice and helpfull. Now all we get is (**** you, your gay, dotn do that, your to big, your a queer, thats lame, Get a bigger bike, YOu cant handle it, Im so cool i can cuss) Its getting old and to the point that i dont come back to TT hardley anymore but to check out the Supermoto Part. Im 16 and yes i do cuss but not as much as most of these people on here have been latly, I guess i matured as the rest of you didnt, I dont know what happened but wooo. Like when some one ask for help on a bike they are all just buy this one, Dont get teh one you mentioned. Well maybe they dont want it. I dont know if its jsut me but its getting old real quick. And it jsut happened in like the last Week or two. Just all of a sudden. All i see is Lets cuss cause we are on the internet and lets act all bad cause they cant do shit about it. "im 13 and ill talk shit to a 20 year old, oooo ill woop your ass even though you live 2000 miles away from me." thats all im pretty much seein now. Its kind of gay if u ask me. Well im done with typin this. So i dont know what to say. I know ill get flamed and stuff for it but oh well. Im apart of like 5 other forums so it dosnt bother me. Ill jsut come back and skip 150.230 forum and go to the Supermoto and "area" sections. Well im done

Laters, Ryan Boyce #604

P.S. I love the new smilies. lol :D

Yea it did get a little weird in here, for all of us over the age of 30 (is their any other than me??)

we should help out the "future of our sport" if we are to keep this sport alive, yes, some of us have been on the "lunatic fringe", but to our youth and future "racers"

show us some intitative, do some research on your own before asking questions, those of us with knowledge should (I will) be willing to pass it along,

helping those who help themselves, if you have read your manuals, magazine articles, researched through the threads and still can't find the answer, then ask away, this shows those of us you have done the "work" that you are willing to do the "work (research)" rather than the "ask and tell me" philosophy

OK, I'm done with my .02 worth.

Yea it did get a little weird in here, for all of us over the age of 30 (is their any other than me??)

I can't even remember back that far. :D

Anyhow, school will be back in session soon, and the kiddies won't have the time to pester the rest of us. That is, of course, if the school they attend still could be considered a institute of learning and actually gives them homework and makes them earn their grades instead of what all too many schools do and give them an "A" because they feel good about themselves and understand diversity.

Allow me to address the use / abuse of the word "gay" in this forum and by most anyone under the age of 20 now-a-days. Be advised that I am a hetrosexual male that does not condone an "alternative life style". But the use of the word "gay" in reference to something someone disagrees with, dislikes, or thinks is stupid, annoys the hell out of me. If your vocabulary is so limited that you can't find a better adjective to use, it would be advisable to start paying a bit more attention in that place 55% of my property taxes goes to. Some of us call it a classroom. You know the place, where they might actually teach you something in between the mental molestation of the young skulls full of mush with diversity training and feel-good liberal garbage.

I'm one of those.
Allow me to address the use / abuse of the word "gay" in this forum and by most anyone under the age of 20 now-a-days. Be advised that I am a hetrosexual male that does not condone an "alternative life style". But the use of the word "gay" in reference to something someone disagrees with, dislikes, or thinks is stupid, annoys the hell out of me. If your vocabulary is so limited that you can't find a better adjective to use, it would be advisable to start paying a bit more attention in that place 55% of my property taxes goes to. Some of us call it a classroom. You know the place, where they might actually teach you something in between the mental molestation of the young skulls full of mush with diversity training and feel-good liberal garbage.
:D I agree, the (lack of) vocabulary and the verbal diarrhea is just unbelievable lately.

Cheers, :D

Whats goin on. When i first began my Journey on TT it was nice and helpfull. Now all we get is (**** you, your gay, dotn do that, your to big, your a queer, thats lame, Get a bigger bike, YOu cant handle it, Im so cool i can cuss) Its getting old and to the point that i dont come back to TT hardley anymore but to check out the Supermoto Part. Im 16 and yes i do cuss but not as much as most of these people on here have been latly, I guess i matured as the rest of you didnt, I dont know what happened but wooo. Like when some one ask for help on a bike they are all just buy this one, Dont get teh one you mentioned. Well maybe they dont want it. I dont know if its jsut me but its getting old real quick. And it jsut happened in like the last Week or two. Just all of a sudden. All i see is Lets cuss cause we are on the internet and lets act all bad cause they cant do shit about it. "im 13 and ill talk shit to a 20 year old, oooo ill woop your ass even though you live 2000 miles away from me." thats all im pretty much seein now. Its kind of gay if u ask me. Well im done with typin this. So i dont know what to say. I know ill get flamed and stuff for it but oh well. Im apart of like 5 other forums so it dosnt bother me. Ill jsut come back and skip 150.230 forum and go to the Supermoto and "area" sections. Well im done

Laters, Ryan Boyce #604

P.S. I love the new smilies. lol :D

Agreed! :D I hate to see a very helpful & useful tool like this forum get filled with garbage. That's my biggest gripe/worry about it. It's a technical forum not a chat room. I know it's been helpful to many in the past including myself but if it gets filled with :eek: & :D people will blow this off as just another useless forum/chatroom.

Enough :eek: I think enough has been said & time to move on.

:eek: