Rock Creek Labor Day weekend

Planning a trip but don't know if red sticker will block the kids crf450 from riding.

Does anyone know?

Sorry if this has been beat tol death, did a search and didn't find crap :D

Rich

the ca ohv red sticker link is not working.

GT is red sticker off limits till like october.

thinking about getting a trailer, should I buy used or new?

sell that CRF and have the kid buy a 2006 KTM 400 EXC. it's electric and kick start, green sticker. it's a non old man bike, great bike. can hare scramble and enduro it.

Trailer: depends on what kind, how big ect. Is this just to tow the bike or to sleep in as well?

I don't know if you seen it yet but I bought a 14 foot single axle trailer with a drop down gate for $1300 New.

B&D trailer sales in Pacheco, give them a call and see what they have. They got tons of trailers.

Rich

http://www.rv.net/

Go get em bob. ( these people don't know what the are in for.

a sleep in heated and ac cooled trailer with kitchenette and ramp bike acesss and shower and bed

BUT small and light and functional

a bachelor compact unit, but with bike inside, not in my truck bed. because I don't want to unhitch the trailer and move the truck away from the trailer each time to load and get my bike from my trcuk bed.

check the link, start the research there are many options available. we will be right next to dan gamle rv on sunday, you can take a peak.

But an 18 foot toy hauler sounds like it would be right up your alley.

Hey bigbob, FYI. Be carefull with the Weekend Warrior trailers. They are in a class action lawsuit because the main frame is bending between the tongue and the axel. I'm not sure if they have addressed the problem and most of this is happening with longer and heavier trailers than what your looking at, but I have a friend involved with this and it's a nightmare. Just so you know.

thanks, i will take this to the trailer forum

the ca ohv red sticker link is not working.

GT is red sticker off limits till like october.

thinking about getting a trailer, should I buy used or new?

cool, new truck and trailer.

3/4T Powerstroke with cab over. Buy an enclosed trailer for your bike and goods.

Rock Creek, is that GT?

Come up to Almanor Tdad (where you been anyway?). No red sticker restriction hear. You can ride in AM and kick it at the lake for the rest of the afternoon. Only 1.25 hrs from Chico.

I have maybe two 3 hour rides available. Tons of stuff to play around on. The trick is to get the right campsite (ride out of back of campsite), otherwise you will have to trailer 1/2 mile.