Rock Creek Labor Day weekend

Trailer: depends on what kind, how big ect. Is this just to tow the bike or to sleep in as well?

I don't know if you seen it yet but I bought a 14 foot single axle trailer with a drop down gate for $1300 New.

B&D trailer sales in Pacheco, give them a call and see what they have. They got tons of trailers.

Rich

a sleep in heated and ac cooled trailer with kitchenette and ramp bike acesss and shower and bed

BUT small and light and functional

a bachelor compact unit, but with bike inside, not in my truck bed. because I don't want to unhitch the trailer and move the truck away from the trailer each time to load and get my bike from my trcuk bed.

Hey bigbob, FYI. Be carefull with the Weekend Warrior trailers. They are in a class action lawsuit because the main frame is bending between the tongue and the axel. I'm not sure if they have addressed the problem and most of this is happening with longer and heavier trailers than what your looking at, but I have a friend involved with this and it's a nightmare. Just so you know.

Rock Creek, is that GT?

Come up to Almanor Tdad (where you been anyway?). No red sticker restriction hear. You can ride in AM and kick it at the lake for the rest of the afternoon. Only 1.25 hrs from Chico.

I have maybe two 3 hour rides available. Tons of stuff to play around on. The trick is to get the right campsite (ride out of back of campsite), otherwise you will have to trailer 1/2 mile.