GT sept 20th

look new little dudes

:eek::D:D:D:eek::D:eek:

we ride. next saturday, Georgetown 730 am mace mills. skill level/trails? we ride it all, follow me. if I can do it ya all can. will be a dust bowl - spread out. we did 13 guys on one ride last summer, didn't loose anyone, but we did double back on each other :D

730 am no changes, will reduce the crowd. we know slyko won't get up that early. bay area guys may get up early.

I might be able to make that one. If so I'd like to try to hit the whole place. :D

Maybe do a perimeter ride, Darling Ridge to the deep water crossing, up the hill and do the rock lobster, the 5s, over to loop 6, up 1 to the Bald Mountain scenic loop, then down the new 1 switchback bypass, the new part of 8, and finish with 9 back to Mace mill. That should take most of the morning. :D

Anything we miss on that loop we could do after lunch. :D

Um you may want to change that to august 20th

:D Um you may want to change that to august 20th :D

I think that statement deserved either a :D , or a :eek: . What the heck, I'll give it both.

Sounds like a great ride, lets do the whole place...

:eek::eek::D

You're Lucky Again! I can't make it! Prior commitment. :D

I miss out on on the cool rides! :eek:

Wish me luck, I have all the parts........bikes in pieces on the ground.......I cleaned everything with a toothbrush..........it all goes back together tonight........I hope I don't mess it up.........again! :D

That new tube up front has been holding air for a week! It's got my hopes up! :D

Anything we miss on that loop we could do after lunch. :D

:D:D:eek:

AUGUST 20th I meant

see by saying sept 20, we keep the crowd down even more. :D

We seem to do a pretty good job keeping the crowd down just by doing early starts. :D