Sign in to follow this  

Boobles tearing it up in classic form...

check out boobie doing his usual and tearing it up at glen helen. supposedly by sticking his head in the dirt he can test the physical make-up and properties of the soil, allowing him to gather knowledge on the amount of traction available...

upper right hand corner of the page, just click the video link...

http://www.transworldmotocross.com/mx/

No,,, I don't love it.

It appears that after that crash he will now NOT be at Millville (and maybe I won't be their now either.) :eek:

From RacerX:

August 11, 2005

STEWART OUT FOR SPRING CREEK

- press release -

Irvine, Calif. (August 11, 2005) – Team Kawasaki’s James Stewart was involved in a crash today while practicing at Glen Helen Raceway Park in San Bernardino, Calif. He was driven to his personal physician immediately following the crash for an evaluation. According to his physician, Stewart sustained a severe hematoma in his lower right hip.

After consulting with his physician and Team Kawasaki it was determined that the best course of action is for Stewart to refrain from riding to avoid aggravating the injury any further. As a result, Stewart will miss his scheduled return to 250 motocross competition this weekend at Spring Creek Motocross Park in Millville, Minn.

:D:D:D:eek::eek:

No,,, I don't love it.

It appears that after that crash he will now NOT be at Millville (and maybe I won't be their now either.) :eek:

From RacerX:

August 11, 2005

- press release -

Irvine, Calif. (August 11, 2005) – Team Kawasaki’s James Stewart was involved in a crash today while practicing at Glen Helen Raceway Park in San Bernardino, Calif. He was driven to his personal physician immediately following the crash for an evaluation. According to his physician, Stewart sustained a severe hematoma in his lower right hip.

After consulting with his physician and Team Kawasaki it was determined that the best course of action is for Stewart to refrain from riding to avoid aggravating the injury any further. As a result, Stewart will miss his scheduled return to 250 motocross competition this weekend at Spring Creek Motocross Park in Millville, Minn.

:D:D:eek::eek::D

Or aggravating any other riders on the track. :D

yes, i nice clean race!!! i love it

Ya nothin better than seeing a rider get hurt huh? :D:D:D

no its jus that its nice to see other riders not hurting other riders....id rather see a good clean race then budda wildn out and hurtin someone else

No,,, I don't love it.

From RacerX:

August 11, 2005

- press release -

:D:D:D:eek::eek:

Yeah well at least no one else will get hurt at Millville, the way Bubbas going someone was bound to get landed on or taken out and actualy injured.

Man i dont why you all bash on stewart all the time, so maybe he landed on rc, maybe it was an accident :D he's still a fast rider & a cool person to talk to & stuff. I wouldnt want to see him get hurt, or anyone get hurt. I still think he a good rider & is still my favorite racer.

i dont want to see anyone get hurt,i also think budda is a good rider but sometime i think he can get outta hand

So what does this mean?

i thought it was kinda funny, not that he got hurt or anything but it kinda looked funny to me

Boobles is experiencin Karma. He needs to STFUP and be more humble and let the scoreboard speak for itself.

i thought it was kinda funny, not that he got hurt or anything but it kinda looked funny to me

to each their own i guess...

I did the same exact thing yesterday at fast traxx.. Lucky i was able too land hafe way strait but i still cases the double and hit my boys hard :D

yeah the back end of my bike like to slip out on me every once in a while...only fell doing it once tho

damn i gotta feel bad for him though everyone making fun of him and crashing so much he should just take the rest of the season off and get his head strait

When has Bubba caused another rider to be injured?

Did you guys watch the race last week? Ricky goes down and as he is charging back to the front everybody including Reed and Windham, just move over and let him by. Bubba is the only rider to attempt to race RC.

Hell, RC is probably bored with the outdoors. I know I am.

damn i gotta feel bad for him though everyone making fun of him and crashing so much he should just take the rest of the season off and get his head strait

lol good one