Sign in to follow this  

Buying 06 service honda

I just saw the 06 crf450 for 6999.00 o.t.d at la honda.What dealership had them for 8300.00 ?

san jose, i brougt 7 cash and he said he would sell me aN 05 for 7, yeah i bet he would! i laughed at him, total waste of my time,... pissed me off

does that price of $6439 include the cost to ship it or is that a separate charge?

san jose, i brougt 7 cash and he said he would sell me aN 05 for 7, yeah i bet he would! i laughed at him, total waste of my time,... pissed me off

go to hayward my buddy just got one (05) for 6,300 out the door and my other buddy just got one (05)from berkley for 6,400 out the door

Just ordered mine '06 for $6439, as well, from Service Honda - Shipped. Should be getting it next week sometime....SWEET!

are u guys going to have to pay extra when you bring it into cali ?

It wouldn't surprise me if they have to pay tax when the bike is registered in California.

I know it's a different country and not just a different state, but when guys bought bikes from Canada they were taxed when they registered them in California. I think....

It wouldn't surprise me if they have to pay tax when the bike is registered in California.

I know it's a different country and not just a different state, but when guys bought bikes from Canada they were taxed when they registered them in California. I think....

I heard the same thing

$6439 to your door ?no extra $300 for shiping?

That price includes shipping....alot better deal than I could get out here....I hate salesmen! :banghead:

I heard the same thing

Luckily for Shanedogg, you don't have to register your bike in Nevada....Yet.

Luckily for Shanedogg, you don't have to register your bike in Nevada....Yet.

Nope! They give you a Certificate of Origin - not a title from Service honda - that means I don't even need to show the DMV anything....

BigCr is smart....or I have to say that - he's my trusty mechanic buddy! :banghead:

Dude, that sucks. I just got my new 05 for $5400 OTD from Procycle. www.procycleusa.com

I got it from the springfield, MO dealer.

go to hayward my buddy just got one (05) for 6,300 out the door and my other buddy just got one (05)from berkley for 6,400 out the door

Dude, that sucks. I just got my new 05 for $5400 OTD from Procycle. www.procycleusa.com

I got it from the springfield, MO dealer.

That's a good deal for an '05....nothing wrong with that...except it's not an '06.

Price wise that seems like a great deal.