Sign in to follow this  

Stewart in....Stewart Out!!!!!

Jesus Bubba!!!!

August 11, 2005

STEWART PLANS TO RETURN AT SPRING CREEK

Team Kawasaki rider plans to return after being sidelined for two races

- press release -

Irvine, Calif. (August 11, 2005) – Team Kawasaki’s James Stewart plans to return to the AMA Motocross Championship series this weekend at Spring Creek Motocross Park in Millville, Minn. Stewart, who was involved in a crash in the first 250 moto at Unadilla, was evaluated by his personal physician following the race and was not released to compete at the Thunder Valley and Washougal events. After a few weeks of training, and a follow-up evaluation by his physician, Stewart has recently been cleared for competition.

“I’m just glad to be back racing,” said Stewart. “I also appreciate all the support from the fans and Kawasaki.”

AND THEN.......................

August 11, 2005

STEWART OUT FOR SPRING CREEK

- press release -

Irvine, Calif. (August 11, 2005) – Team Kawasaki’s James Stewart was involved in a crash today while practicing at Glen Helen Raceway Park in San Bernardino, Calif. He was driven to his personal physician immediately following the crash for an evaluation. According to his physician, Stewart sustained a severe hematoma in his lower right hip.

After consulting with his physician and Team Kawasaki it was determined that the best course of action is for Stewart to refrain from riding to avoid aggravating the injury any further. As a result, Stewart will miss his scheduled return to 250 motocross competition this weekend at Spring Creek Motocross Park in Millville, Minn.

When will he get his *ss on track enough to race?? Hopefully soon!! Can't wait to see him out there and in good health....

i think we should make the races fair so the riders will come back, how about making rickys 450 have a 2 speed gearbox, then we might see some more of reed and stewart :D

i think we should make the races fair so the riders will come back, how about making rickys 450 have a 2 speed gearbox, then we might see some more of reed and stewart :D

Maybe if they forced him to ride a 250........250 F that is, we'd see some decent racing? :D

Maybe if they forced him to ride a 250........250 F that is, we'd see some decent racing? :D

mabye if he was on an 85 :D im sure he would fit :D

Yes,,, yes,,,

he would only have a 12 second lead at the end. :D

Thanks! Is it just me or does it seem J-Bub is turning into another Pastrana?

So it would seem, but lets hope not. It would be a bummer to see so much potential wasted.

Hannah

RJ

Wardy

Henry

Mac

R.C.'s 1st year "In the Bigs" Remember San Diego?

Everyone's had a bad string of luck...

This isn't chess.

I was thinking the same thing. :D

Was just thinking he should change his name to Bubba Pastrana........what a puss.

Yup. He's a puss...that's why he's got the scar on his back.

'Cause he's the puss...you're all the that!

The same thing is happening to Chad Reed, but you don't hear people saying. "why doesn't he just start doing fmx."