Stewart in....Stewart Out!!!!!

Jesus Bubba!!!!

August 11, 2005

STEWART PLANS TO RETURN AT SPRING CREEK

Team Kawasaki rider plans to return after being sidelined for two races

- press release -

Irvine, Calif. (August 11, 2005) – Team Kawasaki’s James Stewart plans to return to the AMA Motocross Championship series this weekend at Spring Creek Motocross Park in Millville, Minn. Stewart, who was involved in a crash in the first 250 moto at Unadilla, was evaluated by his personal physician following the race and was not released to compete at the Thunder Valley and Washougal events. After a few weeks of training, and a follow-up evaluation by his physician, Stewart has recently been cleared for competition.

“I’m just glad to be back racing,” said Stewart. “I also appreciate all the support from the fans and Kawasaki.”

AND THEN.......................

August 11, 2005

STEWART OUT FOR SPRING CREEK

- press release -

Irvine, Calif. (August 11, 2005) – Team Kawasaki’s James Stewart was involved in a crash today while practicing at Glen Helen Raceway Park in San Bernardino, Calif. He was driven to his personal physician immediately following the crash for an evaluation. According to his physician, Stewart sustained a severe hematoma in his lower right hip.

After consulting with his physician and Team Kawasaki it was determined that the best course of action is for Stewart to refrain from riding to avoid aggravating the injury any further. As a result, Stewart will miss his scheduled return to 250 motocross competition this weekend at Spring Creek Motocross Park in Millville, Minn.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think we should make the races fair so the riders will come back, how about making rickys 450 have a 2 speed gearbox, then we might see some more of reed and stewart :D

Maybe if they forced him to ride a 250........250 F that is, we'd see some decent racing? :D