Stewart in....Stewart Out!!!!!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I absolutely love listening to people bad mouth someone they couldn't even come close to hanging with let alone beat. Yeah, I'm sure Bubba is a puss! :D

Bubba is a great rider. No doubt. Just consider me a fan getting tired of the excuses. If it is not one thing it is another.

I absolutely love listening to people bad mouth someone they couldn't even come close to hanging with let alone beat. Yeah, I'm sure Bubba is a puss! :D

That's why they (me included) are called FANS, as in short for FANaticS. So no one is allowed to criticise anybody unless they can hang or beat them at whatever it is that they compete in???? I guess I better not say anything about baseball players on steroids either, right?

Baseball players on Steroids?

F'You! No way!

Next your goin' to tell me that WWE isn't real!

You're a terrible man!

Next you're going to tell me that T.O. is greedy...

LOL. I can't tell you T.O. is greedy, because I can't hang with him in football. Sorry. :D:D

LOL. I can't tell you T.O. is greedy, because I can't hang with him in football. Sorry. :D:D

Ha! You're just not a Philly fan; therefore, I sentence you to a painful death from "Liquid Hot Magma!"...

"I've got a whole bag if 'Shhhh!' here with your name on it!"

Ha! You're just not a Philly fan; therefore, I sentence you to a painful death from "Liquid Hot Magma!"...

"I've got a whole bag if 'Shhhh!' here with your name on it!"

Worse yet, I can tell you there is only one team in Pennsylvania worth rooting for and they wear balck and gold! :D

Guys,

James got hurt training, he's only human. Any of us could get hurt at any time. The video is TWMX like someone posted, give the guy a break.

He gives himself plenty of breaks already, you want him to have more???

I've lost track of how many time he's been injured so far this year and how many races he's missed because of it. He is a prime candidate for slowing down to go faster.....or at least slow down so you'll be healthy enough to race maybe??? :D

T.O. is not greedy, just trying to get what he deserves...... :D

So You can completely feel for T.O and not Bubba. What's the dif. between T.O saying he needs more money and Bubba saying he needs a 450? I swear go play some fantasy football thing and leave. I hate it when people treat racing like a ball and stick sport. It's not!! IMO MX can do without all the personal bashing and close scrutiny of its proffesional athletes which football has adopted and loves.

So You can completely feel for T.O and not Bubba. What's the dif. between T.O saying he needs more money and Bubba saying he needs a 450. I swear go play some fantasy football thing and leave. I hate it when people treat racing like a ball and stick sport. It's not!! IMO MX can do without all the personal bashing and close scrutiny of its proffesional athletes which football has adopted and loves.

Hey, he was being sarcastic...noted by the use of :D:D

What's funny is that T.O. fans WILL say he deserves the money and is doing nothing wrong....just like Bubba fans will stick up for him no matter what. :D

Tough crash, he looks like he is trying to ride a KX250 like he did a KX125, not happening. He is alot like RC was 1st year 250/450 class, these bikes are a whole different ball game. :D

Booba needs to slow down to go faster!! I really wanted to see somebody go toe to toe with RC but its sure not looking like anyone can man up to RC's caliber this year. Maybe the SX season will be more competitive. I don't even record the races anymore. :D

By the way, the KX250 sure does not look to underpowered to me! :D