ok this maybe a stupid question but idk?

okay last night i was looking at numerplates and was wondering if you vented it to get air to the rev box and it would prbly also get a lil more air to the engine would that do anything? i really have no clue and was wondering what you guys thought...please no stupid bull crap replies only serious answers thanks!

How would you "vent" it. If you have a modified engine you would need to keep it cooler but since yours is basically stock It wouldnt do anything performance wise. Even if you had no number plate it would add air flow to the engine really cause the only thing behined it is electronics and a gas tank.

It will help cooling a little. Why do you think Cycra makes vented numberplates and vented front fenders? :D

It will help cooling a little. Why do you think Cycra makes vented numberplates and vented front fenders? :D

no it wont help

Nope, ITs an air cooled engine so it wont help. The number plat is to high up, Now on a 250 or 450 yea you can buy Vented Number plates and it goes into the radiators which cool it down. But on the 150/230. Theres no need for it.

okay answers that question thanks

Yup no problem. So why dont you go buy a chrome ower band. It helps with the power too. lol j/k guys its a joke between me and him.

Waste of time and or money. It serves no purpose.

Waste of time and or money. It serves no purpose.

yup :D

hehe i like that smily face :D

hahah ok guys forget i asked.........and ryan i got a chrome muffler bearing to go with my race red powerband :D

it would help a little on a liquid colled bike but its not such a bad idea

yeah on a liquid cooled it might get soem extra air to the radiator but it wont do anything for an aircooled

it still wouldnt make a big difference