Sign in to follow this  

A fond farewell...

Friends, Romans, countryman the time has come to bid a fond farewell. The te 250 is gone, sold to a man with appreciation and enthusiasm for Husqvarna and all it's attributes.

So after all that has come to pass I can only offer these words of wisdom,

"check thou valves, for thy life of thou top end dependeth on thee" :D

To my fans,

You all have been so supportive. Words cannot express my appreciation :D

"You had me at Hello...."

And to all you haters... :D I'll see you on trail, we'll have a beer and talk about the old times.

Gosh, I feel so choked up. I promised myself I wouldn't cry... :D:eek::eek::eek::D

brrruuuuuurrrp, oh my did I eat that onion? :D

Hey go buy a Honda CRF250X and bend the ears of those guys over on the Honda Forum, Maybe they'll even tell you how Honda backed them up...or should I say bent them over.

HuskyRips :D

<----And I'm playing with these tonight!

That Yamaha 426WR is a good bike. Stome cold reliable and will last forever. Good replacement pick. My Husky is fine, buit I have owned other brands in my life that made me sour after just a few months. See you out there. Now you can change your name from a backwards Husqvarna>anravqsuH with the selling of the bike. Steny

I just read this thread and was going to ask about the cheap (less than $4,000 new) 04 TE250`s on e-bay. I take it they are about as reliable as the 04 CRF250X? What about the 05 models? I hope they hold more oil than the CRF250 (800cc)? I have the hots for a lightweight 250F but all this talk of high mainenance, low top end life has me thinking of sticking with the old 99 DR350 a while longer or just going back 2 stroke.

I just read this thread and was going to ask about the cheap (less than $4,000 new) 04 TE250`s on e-bay. I take it they are about as reliable as the 04 CRF250X? What about the 05 models? I hope they hold more oil than the CRF250 (800cc)? I have the hots for a lightweight 250F but all this talk of high mainenance, low top end life has me thinking of sticking with the old 99 DR350 a while longer or just going back 2 stroke.

ANy Ti valve 4 stroke is going to be hi maintence! The Husky Ti as well as Yamaha's has been fairly good, Kawasaki/Suzuki has had more than their share of problems Honda & KTM kinda in the middle. except the 03KTM, first batch of 03's actually where a nightmare.