Talk about good looking!

I've only got a chance to see pictures in the magazines and online, but the new 450's..scratch that all the new Kawi's are sweet looking bikes. Very sharp. Even though I'm partial to blue, if I had the money for a new bike I'd be all over this new 450. It has me drooling.

As far as reliability, I can say that it should be tons better than the original 250F. I know one of the guys that did endurance testing on the 450F. He said that they had no problems throughout their test. I think they do 50 hours of endurance testing. The suspension was soft, but they were still working on the suspension while the endurance test was going on. I think Kawasaki learned from the mistakes of the 04 250F. The 450F was not at all rushed like that bike. They have had plenty of time to get things sorted out before going to production. I can't wait to get one!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah how does everyone feel about it being a 4 speed? Isn't the Zuki one to?

I think the Zuke is a 5 but im not quite sure. I wouldnt mind having a four speed only because a lot of natural terrain MX tracks like Glen Helen and others that i ride, would be a lot more friendly to the 4 speed in a sence that there would be less shifting...i do ride desert a lot and it would be nice to have the 5th gear out there, but i dont ride desert enough to where i couldnt get over it.

What made them decide to go with the 4 speed was that about 70% of the people that would buy the bike will use it for mainly MX so thats what the bike is set up for. But i can see the definate need for some off-roaders to have the five speed...