Axel nut torque specs??

As the title suggests, I'm looking for the torque specs for both the front and rear axle nuts. Thanks in advance.... :D

As the title suggests, I'm looking for the torque specs for both the front and rear axle nuts. Thanks in advance.... :D

In truth I thighten um about Thhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhis tight ..and on the back one that I have a Fuji nut,, about Thiiis much more.

tha manual calls for 72.5lb on the rear and 30.5 on the front.. with 13 on the front axle pinch bolts.

SOMEHOW my pinch bolt washer thing got lost..its just that piece of metal that goes between both bolts there...one on each side. Anyways it still tightened down fine, i just did a few turns on each one back and forth to be sure.

This piece is not crucial i hope?

The manual does call for a two stage sequence for the front axle though. Go so far and then do the pinch bolts and then go the rest of the way....

Man, i think i won't even bother buying a manual. I'll just keep bugging you guys. :D

For those of you looking for a service manual go here. :D EDIT: Please, no Ebay links.

Thanks

Get a manual :D

Corky