It's Coming!!!!

This is for Ryan Hughe's race bike at Milville!

419799-0mx0901.jpg

There is a write up in this months Dirt Bike Magazine about that system from FMF. It is coming.

I can't believe that we have come to this. Are a few decibels really so bad, when you compare them to the extra R&D costs, weight and sure to be outrageous price that the aftermarket companies are sure to charge? :eek:

I can understand not wanting ear-splitting bikes, but they are competition vehicles. Should they be required to put mufflers on top fuel dragsters?

:D:D:D:eek::D:eek::D:D

Haha that looks sweet. The dual muffler idea is slowly growing on me. THe only reason I hated it originally, is because it would make the rear of the bike wider and I like a nice slim bike.

Man do u know how much thats going to cost and how much more thats going to weigh, thats like buying a extra whole exaust system that u dont need :D:D:D:eek:

The article in D B says it sound checks at 98db and weighs in the same as the stock pipe

it doesnt say anything about cost but that looks HIGH DOLLAR to me

Man do u know how much thats going to cost and how much more thats going to weigh, thats like buying a extra whole exaust system that u dont need :D:D:D:eek:

dude calm down, it weights the same. :eek:

The other thing about that thats going to add cost is that you are going to have to also buy another number plate for the left side of the bike.

I paid $799.95 for my flippin Ti-4 Procircuit system....dam thas gotta be at least a $grand$

I paid $799.95 for my flippin Ti-4 Procircuit system....dam thas gotta be at least a $grand$

It's really amazing how much the 4 strokes are costing everyone these days in maintenance and to be competitive.

I'm sure that if in fact the 06 will have dual exhaust on of the hundreds of exhaust companies is going to make a single can exhaust???? what you would do on the other side of the bike were the other can used to be i don't know time will tell but i work at a Honda dealership and haven't heard anything yet so don't hold your breath :D

The new issue of dirt bike has a review of this pipe. They said they had to go entirely ti, from header to tip(s) to keep the weight down. You bet it's gonna be expensive!

When I'm about to go down, I TRY to lay it on the non-pipe side. Now what in the hell am I supposed to do?! :D