05' DRZ400SM - BD Tail-light & Eline covers - PICS

Here are some pics of my newly aquired drz. Just installed BajaDesigns Tail-Light and Eline covers. Corbin seat and led blinkers to come next week. Enjoy!

drz_mods01.jpg

drz_mods03.jpg

drz_mods10.jpg

Here is a link to some more pics. :D

nice lookin bike you got there :D

Yeah that's definately a huge improvement over the craptacular stock tail light. Sweet looking bike. Who's the goober standing behind it though? :D:D

Who the hell would own a DRZ? they ar so geyh. :D

(neat bike, my dealr just got a blak one, its killr too, but the yellow one is the best for me.) :D

Nicely done - that tail section looks 100% better :D

I'm jealous I want my SM bike already......

nice bike

i know this s a wierd question but da you live on a army base???

i know this s a wierd question but da you live on a army base???

Hah, not quite. No, it's just an apartment complex. Thanks for the compliments guys. I'll post more pics once the new signals and seat come in.

Hah, not quite. No, it's just an apartment complex. Thanks for the compliments guys. I'll post more pics once the new signals and seat come in.

oh ok i saw a very very very similar bike at ft. belvior when i was visiting my cousin

Thats sweet, I like the yellow more than the black ones.

Thats sweet, I like the yellow more than the black ones.

I do too, obviously. Although I had intentions of getting a black one. When I showed up to the dealer w/ cash I was told I could have the yellow one, the black one was gonna cost more $$. I'm glad I took the yellow one now though. What can I say, she's a beaut, she makes me so happy. :D

looks awesome

nice tail light.way nicer than the stock one .i need to get one to. there are only 2 drzsm's where i live.a black one and a yellow one.i have the yellow one.

mickeydee

05 drz400sm

99 yzf400