Dr. D exhaust systems

If you have a Dr. D exhaust system on your R could you give me some advice. I am looking for an exhaust system that will provide low end gains for my 05 CRF250R, as I believe the CRF lacks in low end power compared to other thumpers I have ridden. Will the Dr. D system provide the low end gains I am looking for? The only reason I am contemplating a Dr. D system is because I can score one brand new for $260.

So, how do you like your Dr. D exhaust? Any regrets on purchasing it? Anything you dont like about it?

I have a Dr.d system on my 2004 crf250R and it does increase the power from bottom thru the top. It is definetly more noticeable from the bottom thru the mid, the bike pulls a lot harder. Good system and a good price. Getting ready to put one on my 05 also.

I can score one brand new for $260.

QUOTE]

Is this a deal you can share with us/me ? :D I would buy one today for that price. I will come detail your motorcycle :D

Also, I keep hearing about the Dr. D. "Step" exhuast. What does the step refer to or are they all Steps?

Is this a deal you can share with us/me ? :D I would buy one today for that price. I will come detail your motorcycle :D

sorry, wish I could but its not my deal. I am getting it through my brother who works at a large motorcycle dealership in wa and has a great relationship with his Dr. D. rep that comes into the store.

mdhonda and bikewrite when you put on your Dr. D system did you also have to re-jet?

According to the website (dubachracing) you don't have to rejet.

theres a cheap drd pipe on ebay right now if u want to check it out (search word: honda crf 250)

No i didn't have to rejet, stock settings are fine with this system, even called dubach racing just to make sure and they said no need to rejet.

No reject necessary. I love my Dr. D. Like some have said, there's better pipes out there but for the $260.00, you'll be happy as hell.

Hey guys, where are these $260 Dr. Ds?