Sign in to follow this  

Honda...what R U Doin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Honda,

Your making your 2006 CRF250R sound sweat with the dualies...yet there is major problems with the reliability of the bike.....the bike shouldn't have to be serviced every time you ride it......pleez reconsider making the bike a little more reliable....Im tired of spending the green......in fact I don't ride red anymore....I ride "green"(not a Kawasaki). :D

Umm this post was pretty much useless, but yeah if you diddnt know for 2006 Honda changed the valve seat material. Thats a step foward to fixing this so-called "valve issue" that every body complains about.

really. that is good. what will happen to the 2 strokes. they seem much louder an more fumes than the 4 strokers

2 strokes are on there way out. The EPA is making it very difficult to sell them because they do not meet the new air standards.

2 strokes are on there way out. The EPA is making it very difficult to sell them because they do not meet the new air standards.

Neither do competition four strokes.

You want performance you get maintenance. All four stoke race bikes need to be surviced every ride, don't like it go buy a crf230

honda has put in a lot of R&D into its upcomming bike and i do plan on buying one.. but as i can remember honda has changed the material and it elimates the valve problem....

it will? i will wait and see in 6 months or so when some of the racers have some serious hours on theirs. If it does work, I hopr the 06 head will fit on the older models...

PS I own a Honda Magna that has a V45 engine. This engine had a problem of premature cam failure that was caused by a lack of oil pressure to the heads so the cams would die as early as 10000miles which is bad for a street bike, anyway it took Honda some 3 or 4 years to solve the problem, but they never officially recognized the problem. The sorry thing is that there was a cheap fix.....

Dear Honda,

Your making your 2006 CRF250R sound sweat with the dualies...yet there is major problems with the reliability of the bike.....the bike shouldn't have to be serviced every time you ride it......pleez reconsider making the bike a little more reliable....Im tired of spending the green......in fact I don't ride red anymore....I ride "green"(not a Kawasaki). :lol:

:banghead::applause::lol::lol::lol: