Sign in to follow this  

yz250f??

hey, im thinkin of gettin a yz250f to race...but now i have a ttr125 with a 150 bbk on it. i ride my bros old 250 not quite race meterial and i was wonderin if you cought on to the way they rode quickly??? or should i start out on something a little smaller..im 16, 5'10 140lb...id apreciate all the help

-I think you are just at the right age for the 250. These bikes are fun and easy to ride at your own skill level. You can cruise in trail mode untill you become more comfortable with it. Dont worry about it being too much for you just remember to ride at YOUR own ability level and you'll be fine.

-I think you are just at the right age for the 250. These bikes are fun and easy to ride at your own skill level. You can cruise in trail mode untill you become more comfortable with it. Dont worry about it being too much for you just remember to ride at YOUR own ability level and you'll be fine.

then say f it and huck some jumps!!! :D:D

thanks guys ill let ya know when i get one...hopefully soon..i want a new one but i might end up gettin one used...whats a good price for a used one???