Getting revenge on Bubba!

Heres an article I read on Racerxill.com I thought you guys might like this.

"There was some drama between Ryno and Bubba during one session when Stewart pushed Hughes off the track with an aggressive pass. Ryno crossed the track and tried to hit Bubba but he scrubbed a few jumps and was gone. It caught up to James a few laps later when he came off a jump wrong and went down hard. He got back up and rode again, but he didn't stay long after that. Still no sign of the Kawasaki 450, though the green team has said he will be racing it before the seasons end."

Oh yah, and heres a vid of James crashing Bubba crash

Thats a nasty crash! He is lucky to have walked away from that.

he has to scrub every jump and look what it does to him :D

He cant ride the 450 this year.AMA production rule.Kawasaki didnt meet the july deadline.

Well in Supercross KTM raced there SXF250 with Nate-Dog , so why cant bubba ride the 450.

Heh, heh,,,,,

Thats what we need.

Another Boobie thread. :D

Well in Supercross KTM raced there SXF250 with Nate-Dog , so why cant bubba ride the 450.

ktm sent just enough to america to make it legal for them to race them. you can find sx250f's but they are pretty rare. i have seen a few on ebay for quite a bit of money.

thats funny my local ktm shop has one :D

But didn't KTM release the 250f in the spring for America?

Actually the reason i heard he couldn't race the 450 was there just wasn;t enough parts available to actually maintain the bike for an actual race.

As far as you taughting revenge on Bubba. Your all gay and don't understand our sport and are the poser at the track for sure.

So read my lips.. LOL..

stfu.gif

So read my lips.. LOL..

stfu.gif

hahahahaha

took me a while to figure out what he was saying

my honda shop has one.. i got to sit on it:) i was informed there was only 200 in the US/ever produced. then i stepped off the bike and wiped off my fingerprints.

Shoot If he keeps wading him self up like that we may never get to see him at a national.

Shoot If he keeps wadding him self up like that we may never get to see him at a national.

he has to scrub every jump and look what it does to him :D

it looked like the back end just got away from him on that one, maybe he was tryin to scrub iono