Freedom To Cruise Awesome Bike Show!

Hey all you hard ankles (soft ankles too). I met all of you at a bike show in Smyrna sometime back. My name is Greg Cox and I'm producing a killer bike show for Saturday, September 10th in Nashville. We have major TV, radio and print media sponsors and country duo Montgomery-Gentry is doing our commercials. We have a stunt riding exhibition and live bands all day. Whitt's Barbecue is a main sponsor and will be serving their delicious food also. We expect a crowd of 6-10,000 the day of the show. Vendor booth are only $60.00 each and ALL proceeds go to United Cerebral Palsy. Check out our website for more info or contact me personally at 615-423-8492. We also have a permit for an official raffle so we need raffle items (value of $150.00 per item or more please) and we will also be giving out door prizes all day long. Number of booths is limited. Hope to hear from soon. Be safe.

Greg Cox

Director, Equipment Exchange

Phone:615-242-4091 Fax:615-242-3582

United Cerebral Palsy

1200 9th Ave. N. Ste. 110

Nashville, TN 37208

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By cr125rider13
      anyone out there going?
    • By Joe Shimano
      The Cahaba WMA is 27,000 acres located in central Alabama. It has always been off limits to ORV and motorcycle use. Recently the property was leased by the Forever Wild Land Trust. This program manages thousands of acres for wildlife management and recreational activaties. The Forever Wild Land Trust now has accumulated 205,372 acres for habitat protection and public recreation since the program began in 1992.
      These lands, which are all open to public use, can be used for hunting, wildlife watching, hiking, kayaking, canoeing and many other outdoors endeavors.
      How do we get ORV use added to the many uses of this property?
    • By ibisacura
      We are heading to Dallas for Thanksgiving and plan to ride Lake Mackenzie tomorrow. Would love someone to show us around and we can return the favor if you want to ride Front Range Colorado. We are both pretty good riders but just want to ride and have fun. We will be there midday
    • By loki1313
      SO i finally got into riding MX and just looking for some more riding buddies. Im an OK rider (getting better each trip) just looking for some more people to ride with (And maybe even help me with my riding). Usually end up in Terrell at The Pit, Athens MX, or Canton. Havent been to Swan yet since i dont have a membership, getting one soon though. I try to get out every weekend or thursday night, but cant always get someone to go so figure ill find some more people. Just drop me a PM or reply here if you dont mind another person to ride with around the big ET.

• By Boater
      Has anyone heard if the Cadiz Buddy Run is on this year? Nothing is posted on the Mid South page about it, just wonering if anyone has talked with Jesse or Bobby to see if it's a go, for this year.