Motocross Bike of The Future - This is Cool.

i cant like it i just cant :eek::eek::eek::D:D:D

Interesting. But it looks more like the motorized bicycle of the future to me. Maybe I just lack vision though. :D

That looks allot like the electric moto bike that are being built too.

Ian

Why could it be, a... a... REPOST! :D sorry coudnlt help it, nervous habit If no body else beats me to it. It's cool but I don't see it standing up to the abuse.

That is not the future of MX.

It looks like a mountain bike with an engine on it. Do you really think that we could go from 200 lb, 50 hp bikes, to a 3 hp bicycle? I don't. :D

It looks more like the future of BMX.

How come it has dual crown mazorcchi monster T mountian bike forks?

it does look like a mountain bike but cool

Interesting. But it looks more like the motorized bicycle of the future to me. Maybe I just lack vision though. :D

:D

It looks like a mountain bike with an engine on it. Do you really think that we could go from 200 lb, 50 hp bikes, to a 3 hp bicycle? I don't. :D

Actually the frame is about 100lbs and is made of titanium and the motor is a Kitaco 124SE pitbike motor that pushes out between 15-18hp at the rear wheel...I think its pretty cool.

Actually the frame is about 100lbs and is made of titanium and the motor is a Kitaco 124SE pitbike motor that pushes out between 15-18hp at the rear wheel...I think its pretty cool.

15-18 my 250 pushs 46-49 :D

I think it would be too light.

where is that article on racerx i want to read it

No I was thinking something in between an Alum yz125 and this thing.

110cc 2smoke motor based on any jap 85. Little bit wider tires. Make it look more like a bike. Make the suspension a little more stought.

HP = 32 or so?

Weight = 135 lbs?

It would go pretty good I'm sure.

where is that article on racerx i want to read it

It was a small blurb in Racerhead.

I think it is going to bridge the gap between MB's and Off-roaders in Moab (for one). I would love one of those on the technical stuff. Only because if it falls over, there isn't enough weight to bend the bars. :D:D

15-18 my 250 pushs 46-49 :D

Your 250 wieghs 215 lbs or so.

The key is power to wieght ratio. :D

Your 250 wieghs 215 lbs or so.

The key is power to wieght ratio. :D

The one constant being that it would still have to haul our fat asses around. :D Unless it comes with some sort of magic wand that will turn me into a 150 lb lightweight! :D

Wow, that looks like fun. I hope they are able to bring this bike to the US.