Sign in to follow this  

Unadilla 125s torrent...

I finally got it also about 5 min ago, and it just started to speed up a little. So lets hope it keeps up. by the way 04crf450r 58, you da man.

I need some seeds! Thanks!

Are we ever going to see Red Bud-125 and Unadilla-250 torrents? Please tell me yes!

I need some seeds! Thanks!

Are we ever going to see Red Bud-125 and Unadilla-250 torrents? Please tell me yes!

like he said... we need some seeds please!!!

Can some more people please seed so us aussies can watch aswell! Thankyou

I'm downloading and seeding it right now.. Thanks man!

What happend to red bud 125 and unadilla 250?

What is everyone using to play this? I downloaded, and can't get it to play in anything. I downloaded Budds Creek 125's, and got the same message. I just clicked "yes" to play it anyway, and it worked. This time it's not.

What is everyone using to play this? I downloaded, and can't get it to play in anything. I downloaded Budds Creek 125's, and got the same message. I just clicked "yes" to play it anyway, and it worked. This time it's not.

I used Windows Media Player 10 to watch this file. There are some known problems with Media Player 9 (if that's what your using) and ASF encoded files (which is stupid since Microsoft owns the rights to both).

I'm currently seeing 13 seeds and 21 peers. Guys, grab thins file while the getting's good! It's a great race. 04CRF450R_58, thanks for posting this. Canadians everywhere thank you.

Slight thread hijack: anyone willing to seed the round 1 to 4 super pack for a while? A bunch of us are stuck at 99%. We need 10 pieces on the Southwick 125 moto.

Chris.