Sign in to follow this  

how much is it for a 107 and how fast do they go?

i heard about and seen pictures about the 107's and how much do they cost and how fast are they? dont they have a 3 speed tranny?

dont buy a 107, most 107's are knock offs with 3 valve heads which are junk, (except the sikk 107) ....ive had experience with 107's ived owned 2..my sdg was pretty sweet for a few months than it slowly turned into a pile....i ended up selling the motor cuz it was so underpowered..i believe an 88cc with race can can smoke it

dont buy a 107, most 107's are knock offs with 3 valve heads which are junk, (except the sikk 107) ....ive had experience with 107's ived owned 2..my sdg was pretty sweet for a few months than it slowly turned into a pile....i ended up selling the motor cuz it was so underpowered..i believe an 88cc with race can can smoke it

I thought you blew your motor at elsinore?

from how it was running u could say it did....i said the motor was pretty much toast..it was over heating, started shifting all crazy and i could feel it through the footpegs when it shifted, like it has a tremendouse amount of strees trying to shift, than at the end of the day it just boged around not alota power...

my crf 50 copy hasnt had any problems yet!

will doing wheelies burn the clutch out on it?

what is slipping it?

i do them in 2nd gear put the clutch on rev about 1/2 way then let the clutch out!

will that burn the clutch out?

slipping is when you are revving the engine in gear with the clutch not fully engaged. but no, wheelies won't burn it

wouldn't really excessive use for wheelies burn it out?

lots of people have told me that aswell, they say if i keep pullin wheelies ill have to buy a new clutch plate or somethin! i just wanted to know, thanks!

um well i know on a regular bike when u do wheelies you where your sprocket down i dont know abour clutch

lots of people have told me that aswell, they say if i keep pullin wheelies ill have to buy a new clutch plate or somethin! i just wanted to know, thanks!

Ignore them, they dont know what the hell they are talking about. And stop spamming this question all over the forums.

my xtreme cr107 is two years old and i ride it hard almost everyday (except for the last month because of my broken leg) and it hadnt broken down yet. It has alot of power for a 107 and can do about the same speed as a xr80 with an fmf pipe.