Sign in to follow this  

ttr90 shift lever

I was wondering what shift lever would fit on a ttr90. I have looked around at different levers and none really match up. I just need a little bit longer preferably with a folding tip. just wondering if anybody knows what would fit or where to get an aftermarket one

use a yzf 400 one thats what I used and it wasnt a problem. you will probably have to grind it down slightly for extra clearance but thats the best one you can use.

I was wondering what shift lever would fit on a ttr90.
depends on how long??? just about any will fit if if you find the right bend..if the 90 is bent...and dennis kirk would have probably id check with them

depends on how long??? just about any will fit if if you find the right bend..if the 90 is bent...and dennis kirk would have probably id check with them

well thats the problem. every bend i have found is nowhere near the bend of the 90. most bends i have found either stick out to far from the case or is in too close. i know something out there will work, i just need to know which one. i guess i will try and get a hold of a yz400f and try that

the yzf400 ones work you will have to grind it down a bit for clearance but that is the best choice for comfort.

i took mine to a welding shop had them make it longer and fold back like big bikes do

This is exactly what I have been wondering because My 9 yr old got a 90 a month ago and he is doing great on it but he basically cannot shift, at first I thought the shifter was too high and he didn't have enough leverage so I lowered it, but he still cannot shift it as he cannot fit his foot under the lever as it is real short. No one makes an aftermarket shifter that solves this?

Maybe I will give bbr a call and see if we could convince them to make one....

well thats the problem. every bend i have found is nowhere near the bend of the 90. most bends i have found either stick out to far from the case or is in too close. i know something out there will work, i just need to know which one. i guess i will try and get a hold of a yz400f and try that
well good luck findin one i tried to bend one for my 125 but i wouldnt advise that it dosnt work that great

Moose makes a folding shift lever.. they also make one that is an inch longer

Eric :D