Sign in to follow this  

NORCAL Rules! :) GT ride - 8/20

I am the Skipper, :D and we ride Georgetown/rock creek next Saturday 8/20. :D

730 am at mace mills Stage time. 8 am ride time. :D

:D Wow, They gave us our own forum..........!? :D

Did you have anything to do with this Bob? :D

Somebody said you two should get a room.... here it is!

:D:D:eek::eek::eek::D:D

Somebody said you two should get a room.... here it is!

Closing in on 5000 posts, Bob you know that by year end I am going to catch you, yeah like thats going to happen. :D

I told the Wife that I would take next weekend off, :D then you go and post a ride at GT. You are killing me here, well we will see how it shapes up. :D

Count me out for this one. I'll be up at Tahoe partying with some friends. :D:eek::D

I might be able to ride Sunday though, if anyone has any plans. :D

Curt, another DR run would be fine and doable for Sunday. :D We could stretch it out a little more this time as you had suggested. :eek: Take that connector to Mace Mills and try loop 3. :D I am ready for another beating, I have a good ride in the bank, lets push it a little. :D

this ride is iffy now for me. I need to repair my brake pedal and may choose to go up to Truckee this saturday. I'll know more by wednesday/thursday which way I'll turn.

I'll let you know RJ, but I think I might be up for something a bit more challenging this weekend. :D

That is cool, I'm will be up there either Saturday or Sunday, depends on which one the Wife gives me less grief over. :D

I'll have a new tube put in this week, so I am up for a Sunday run if anything happens.

I can do Sunday. Up for challenging if you want to lead the way Curt. Gotta break-in my new boots.

Regards,

Well had my visit with my orthopedic about my knee and he subscribed riding my dirt bike at least 2 days a week. It seems with using my asterisks cell knee braces I'm getting the perfect physical therapy, working all the foreign materials from under my knee cap and flushing out, have to ride, doc's orders...

Well had my visit with my orthopedic about my knee and he subscribed riding my dirt bike at least 2 days a week. It seems with using my asterisks cell knee braces I'm getting the perfect physical therapy, working all the foreign materials from under my knee cap and flushing out, have to ride, doc's orders...
Gotta love that!! :D

I told you to keep riding. The worst thing to do is nothing at all. :D

this saturday ride is definitely a no go for me. Sorry to post and flake, but stuff came up.

I can do Sunday. Up for challenging if you want to lead the way Curt. Gotta break-in my new boots.

Regards,

I'm out for Sunday. Busted my :D rear sprocket today, and nobody local has a 52T in stock. I ordered a new one on-line, but I doubt it will be here before the weekend. :D