Sign in to follow this  

kickstand advice

I need the get a kickstand for a 05 crf450R anybody have any preferences

Dave Smoljan

Without a doubt the PRO-BILLET KICK-IT Kivkstand is awesome. There like $140 but worth it. When up they tuck under the number plate.

I almost went with a kickstand other than the PMB because of the cost. Eventually I sucked it up and bought the PMB. WOW! It's a work of art, and works beautifully. :D If you don't have the cash.......save up. :D

You can also kickstart your bike with the kickstand down with the TT. If you break it they'll send you a new one.

Just a little more info about the TT.

good deal, PMB looks like the winner

thanks everyone :D

I don't have this problem but I do have a few buds that are short about 5'4" and have a tough time kicking the bike over while standing up

I don't have this problem but I do have a few buds that are short about 5'4" and have a tough time kicking the bike over while standing up

Dr Ruth says size doesn't matter. :D

Kick Start, whats that, i can't get off my ride cause it so much fun. Who needs to start it, heck you should never let it die.

Ohhh well back to the ream world.

For what its worth i got the TT stand 2 years running and have had zero problems with it.

140$ for a kickstand? No thanks. I would go for the TT.

Let's see, I'm willing to pay anywere from 4-7k for a bike but can't spend $150 for a kickstand. Either you are a cheap or need a better job. Just kidding get the one you like better. Both will do the job. Not sure if functionally the PMB is any better than the TT but for looks the TT gets a 1 out of 10 and the PMB gets a 10/10.