Anacapa Surf Rats V

Though we should really still be on "IV" tops. It is my nature to hate change. But here we go again and Bob is on top of things this time around. :D

Piru Sunday is the plan. If you are bored it will be a great place to watch me try survive a track one-handed for a second time. Of course there will be several other TT'ers much more entertaining than I could ever hope.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't forget the V camera tomorrow in case I'm to scared to ride. :D

Well, it's a little late to do that but today was to say the least really fun. CROWDED, BUT FUN. Can't wait to ride there again next Sunday. Maybe Wednesday if I can't wait that long. Good to meet Big D. Where the hell was Martinsgate????? SISSY! :D bedwetter.

Was a fun day for sure!! Track was GREAT!! TRACTION was awsome! Kid did pretty well on her KX65, No crashes!! She put in one lap on the main track :eek: only problem she had was the getting up the step-up!

Nice metting you also Ryan, Akers :D:D you kick ass out there! My friends were tripping out out on you! You ride better then most people out there!! :D

Thanks BigD.

The step up made me cry. :D I just don't have the guts to hit that thing fast enough to hit even the face of the step enough to not bury my nose in the soft stuff in between. If I had the track to myself and didn't h ave to worry about getting someone other than myself hurt I "might" have been more willing to give it a try. I must say there is plenty of pucker factor without trying to clear jumps when you are out there riding with one-arm. :D

However I didn't crash and I don't think I caused anybody else to crash. I will take the fact that nobody hunted me down to deck me off the track as verification that I didn't cause to much grief to anyone.

I missed watching your daughter ride but I did wander over to the "little track" a couple times so the kids over there had somebody to pass/roost. :D

We did the fair until late Saturday night. The little shits didn't want to get up that early. We shopped for soccer cleats and hit the skatepark after lunch. I'm off Wed-Fri this week so we are taking the boat out one day, riding one day, and I think Magic Mountain one day before Kayla catches a plane back to Sac. on Sunday. Maybe Piru on Wednesday or Gorman on Thursday.

The fair pretty much blows :D Sorry to hear about that. Track was good, too bad we left early but there are things to do and stuff. Sunday coming up we'll be back again probably towards the late morning early afternoon. I'd like to do LACR but that's probably not a possibility at this point. I might be at the track on Wed. but won't know until tomarrow evening so stay tuned.

Well I am back in town after wakeboarding for a few weeks!

I am bummed I missed Piru, when is the next Piru Day?

Hey Big D, I took your advice and bought a BMX crusier, I came in 2nd last night in the 40+ class in Simi...

Peddling that !@#$%$#@ thing around the track is a LOT harder than it looks!

I'll be there Sunday... I have to drop my daughter off at the airport but can take my bike with me and come by there on the way home. probably by 10:00 when the track is good. The fair blows if you have no kids. But lots of things that blow are better when you get to experience it with your children. Don't you remember when your dad took you {blank}, or played {blank} with you? They had a blast riding the rides and now my 9 year old daughter is hitting Revolution at Magic Mountain.

Revolution? Sweet!

Season Pass holders here but we only go during the week off season. School's out = waste of time for us. But a day off during the week and we can wear your kids out in 5 hours tops. But a gps on them. The numbers would be entertaining.

Larry am I going to at least have new tires before I try to hurt myself/someone else Sunday?

No air. Air scares me, though I swear that step-up in front would be sooo much easier if could just nad up and hit it a little bit. But I dare you, try to roll that sucker. :D

Well I'm back down to one habdicap stiicker on my bike until I get new plastics. The first run stickers other than the one on the back were printed on a regular inkjet type printer and the image got rubbed off from washing. My wife has since ordered better commercial stickers. :D

I didn't do but about 7 laps but at the speed I was going those laps took a LONG time. :D

No air. Air scares me, though I swear that step-up in front would be sooo much easier if could just nad up and hit it a little bit. But I dare you, try to roll that sucker. :D

Well I'm back down to one habdicap stiicker on my bike until I get new plastics. The first run stickers other than the one on the back were printed on a regular inkjet type printer and the image got rubbed off from washing. My wife has since ordered better commercial stickers. :D

I didn't do but about 7 laps but at the speed I was going those laps took a LONG time. :D

Doing that track with one arm is bad enough... but on a DRZ????

Dude, stop your crying already. You did just fine. I say wait until Riffer can make it out and throw a block pass on him. That would be entertaining. As far as the track on Sunday We'll be there. I haven't been to M.M. in years. I've driven by a few times lately for appointments down the street at the design center for my house.... yep all the way out there and I still want my time back for that one. And as far as doing anything with my family as a kid, not in my lifetime. I was the blacksheep growing up and the rest are all :D .