Sign in to follow this  

I've taken the plunge

I've finally decided to sell my beloved XR 300 :D

and get the 450x :D

The bad part is I probably won't be riding until everything is done

(I don't want to have to take apart the bike to give it a through cleaning again) :D

Hopefully it will go fast so I can get some riding in at the end of the season.

Cogats John wise move :D ................Didja put up on TT yet??

Put it up last night, its also going into cycletrader

Make sure you post it in the XR forum a clean bike like that and all the mods should go fast.

weather you sell it or not are you still going on the MWTT ride??

Good luck john it'll sell quick :D:eek::eek: Just think then we can go to B\R and trash your new bike. :D:D

something about scratching new plasitc is like having sex for the first time with a fat chick.

It feels so good while you are doing it but cringe at the idea before and after its done. :D

something about scratching new plasitc is like having sex for the first time with a fat chick.

It feels so good while you are doing it but cringe at the idea before and after its done. :D

:D

...and it's even worse if your friends see you do(ing) it. :D

Bring the video camera when you get the new bike John I'll where it and follow you. :D

Yes but there is always that funny smell............. :D:D

Kev can show ya how to burn any memory brain cells that mite have bad images on them John. :eek::D:D:D

Whoa...... I thought you asked if he had any nipples... :D

Nooooo, go to bed baja, I know you didn't get much sleep last night, thinking about KTMs all night.

Any nibbles John :D:D

I've only received 1 inquiry and it was from a supposed broker in Africa that wanted to send me a bank check :D . When I told him cash and carry I didn't hear anything else.

I've only received 1 inquiry and it was from a supposed broker in Africa that wanted to send me a bank check :D . When I told him cash and carry I didn't hear anything else.

Those guys are cons don't even deal with them :D , I think you know that. It will pick up, good luck.