Best hydraulic press for motorcycle repair?

This one is for you motorcycle motor gurus,

I want to buy a hydraulic press for home and don't need an expensive press like the one I use at work (I'm an auto mechanic). I've been shopping around a have found many inexpensive presses starting as low as 100 bucks for a 12ton. I want to be able use this for all kinds of motorcycles not just a DRZ so the question is:::::::Will a 12ton'er be enough for motorcycle repair or should I go for a 20ton or more? What are you gurus using and if there are any presses you recommend because it is motorcycle specific then::::::What is it and where can I get it? I'm also in interested special adaptors that are made to use with a press for rebuilding motorcycle engines so::::::What do you got and where can I get it?

Also:::::Is there a minimum width? What should be the minimum working area of the press be to be a good press for motorcycle repair?

Thanks for the quick responses all,

Any you guys got any links to online specialty tool shops that are geared for this and/or motorcycle repair?

Also:::::What's a good minimum press depth that will handle anything a bike might through at me?

Thanks for the quick responses all,

Any you guys got any links to online specialty tool shops that are geared for this and/or motorcycle repair?

Also:::::What's a good minimum press depth that will handle anything a bike might through at me?

As a rule.. the only tool I trust from Harbor Freight is a hammer..... But

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=32879 32879.gif

This simple 20 ton press has worked very well :D I would never try and use it in a shop, but for occasional home use it does OK.

I bought the same one. There are bolts that go through the frame from front to rear and there's way too much play. I pounded some 1/2" washers in to take out the play and replaced the four through-bolts with eight short bolts. I know that all sounds incomprensible to someone who doesn't have experience with one of those, but those who do will understand.

LOL,, You don't own a welder and cutting torch do ya :D

Bolts... What would I need bolts for? :D

Any of the stores local to you close enough to drive to?

Harbor Freight Retail Store Locations

New York

ALBANY, NY 1770 CENTRAL AVE, STE 4 518-452-3875

BUFFALO,NY 1459 NIAGRA FALLS BLVD 716-835-6435

ROCHESTER,NY 1040 EAST RIDGE ROAD 585-544-5154

SYRACUSE,NY 709 N. MAIN ST. 315-452-9121

UTICA, NY 5127 COMMERCIAL DRIVE 315-736-3984